Hey guys, relatively new F10 owner here with a stage 5 Dinan 550i. Unfortunately I was ran off the road tonight by a truck around a blind corner. Luckily the damage isn't too bad but I would like to attempt at sourcing aftermarket parts that would fit and not take away any of the features, side cameras, parking sensors, fog lamps (one is malfunctioning) and look good. I was having a hard time being able to tell which bumpers would provide these features and then also wanted to ask how hard would it be to swap them out myself and any tips and tricks from someone who may have done this before? I see a lot of bumpers online but can't find one that has all the features of the bumper that mine has.
Also is it possible to just swap the splitter? Would it look fine without it? While it appeared to be simply adhered and screwed on I wasn't sure if it was part of the grill as it is aftermarket from what i can tell. Visible from the damage pics I will post in the daylight, the vast majority of the damage is just the splitter, a piece of the plastic bottom grill, and the bottom black plastic that extends back from the bumper (which what is this considered, air spoiler or skid plate?)
Thank you for any advice you all can offer I've been searching and researching a lot myself but am afraid of losing features or having a compatibility issue.