First off sorry if this is the wrong place to put this.

Quick story. My boss told me he would sell me his 2001 E38. It’s modified top to bottom, brand new everything, super nice etc. strung me long for 6 fucking months about how he would sell it to me and how he’s getting it ready blah blah blah. 3 months ago he said he would sell it to me. I said ok I’m ready to buy it. He held off. Last week he says “Ok I’ll sell it to you but for a little more” I said ok I still want it. Today was my last day working for him, he says “oh maybe one day I’ll see it but for now I still want to do things to it”. That fucking did it. It pissed me off. He strung me along for 6 months that I worked for him and kept bullshitting me. I have never owned a car or bought a car. I need a car and am tired of not having one. For him to pull this shit on me really pisses me off.

Now I’m looking for my own E38. I don’t like the ones listed on Craigslist and I don’t care to go buy a new one. I live around Los Angeles so if anyone knows someone selling one or you’re selling one yourself, I’d like to know thanks.