BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: 2003 E39 525iT Sport Package Manual Trans 94kmi FS NJ

My Cars
    E30 M3

2003 E39 525iT Sport Package Manual Trans 94kmi FS NJ

I am thinking about selling my Silver 2003 BMW E39 525iT (wagon). It has grey interior, and is a Manual Trans car (5 speed) with sports package from the factory. I absolutely adore this car, which I feel fortunate to have found here on Bimmerforums.

I have owned the car for 7 years. I am the third owner. I take meticulous care of it, and have (and do) enjoy it immensely.

The car has about 94,000 miles on it, and it is stored indoors always. I have a winter car, so this E39 does not get driven in the rain, snow or on salty roads. It has a clean carfax, and has had always had lots of maintenance done to it (already had the cooling system replaced (preventatively- radiator, overflow tank, water pump, coolant, belts, tensioners, all hoses, and fan/clutch replaced (about 5,000 miles ago)). I of course have replaced all of the fluids routinely (engine oil, trans, diff oil, brake fluid) as well as the filters (air, oil, fuel, HVAC), spark plugs, all shocks as well as the rear air suspension (one of the bags developed a leak, so I replaced them both with OEM sport air suspension parts purchased from the dealership). The brakes have been replaced, as well as any suspension bushings that needed to be replaced. The car also has newer performance tires mounted on the stock BMW Sport Style 122 (Daisy) wheels. The previous owner indicated that he had a B&M short shift kit installed, with which I have never had a problem, but the throws are not especially short or heavy. The car is otherwise stock, and everything works (no dead pixels in any of the displays, the AC works, etc). The car has the stock stereo but has a Bavarian Soundworks subwoofer and an amp in the car (it was there when I purchased the car, and really sounds great).

This car is perfectly reliable and is the epitome of a "station wagon" in my opinion. I truly do not want to sell it, but I do not want to use it as a daily driver and am simply out of room. Before I put this car on BAT I thought I'd see if there is any interest from this group of dedicated enthusiasts.

I am asking $11,500 OBO.

I work from home and drive this car sparingly. I rent cars for work-related trips, so the miles may go up slightly if the weather changes and the roads get well-rinsed.

For some reason, I cannot include pictures in this post, so please email me for pictures at bmwmst3k@hotmail.com

Anthony

My Cars
    e30 IS, e39 IT, e46 IX
    Oh you sweet summer child

My Cars
    E30 M3
    This car is really, really nice, and the price is negotiable. Please email me at bmwmst3kathotmail.com if you are interested.