Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This sub is boring in the off season

My Cars
    2 E30s and a maxima
    wtf is panjo?

Status: Someone put glitter in my oil. Wait. Why's all my oil outside the engine? What's that knocking?

My Cars
    99 328i, a few more
    I opened it once, saw panjo, and moved on. That shit was / is horrid

My Cars
    none
    I used to loveeee snapchat. It was easier to communicate with people than any other app or message or anything. Especially in college or even now. If a friend posts and they are at the bar or a car meet or wrenching you can just hit them up ya know. Plus I used to take funny snaps allll the time it was great. Now its too hard to use. Plus I have real job/life now so I'm not as social lol.

PS: follow clubloose texas on IG and you might see my driving this weekend.

IG: dimitriantoniou

My Cars
    98 328is
    Quote Originally Posted by e30 394 View Post
    I used to loveeee snapchat. It was easier to communicate with people than any other app or message or anything. Especially in college or even now. If a friend posts and they are at the bar or a car meet or wrenching you can just hit them up ya know. Plus I used to take funny snaps allll the time it was great. Now its too hard to use. Plus I have real job/life now so I'm not as social lol.

PS: follow clubloose texas on IG and you might see my driving this weekend.
    I was a bit jelly that you were at the test session. Howd you manage that? My car hasnt moved since the Denofa shoot.

My Cars
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomHero27 View Post
    I was a bit jelly that you were at the test session. Howd you manage that? My car hasnt moved since the Denofa shoot.
    I cleaned up trash for like hours haha. But i just offered to help prep and they said okay make sure your cars ready and they needed help shooting the video

My Cars
    98 328is
    I cleaned up trash for like hours haha. But i just offered to help prep and they said okay make sure your cars ready and they needed help shooting the video
    awesome. yea, i saw Ronny on facebook posting about the plan b package he found and some of the other mess that was left.

My Cars
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomHero27 View Post
    awesome. yea, i saw Ronny on facebook posting about the plan b package he found and some of the other mess that was left.
    Yea lots of nasty shit out there, especially after fermenting in the sun for a few days. But the track lay out is e36 heaven, Pinned in 2nd pretty much the whole time so its going to be great for us lol. You just put a 391 in your car right?

My Cars
    98 328is
    Yea lots of nasty shit out there, especially after fermenting in the sun for a few days. But the track lay out is e36 heaven, Pinned in 2nd pretty much the whole time so its going to be great for us lol. You just put a 391 in your car right?
    not yet. still with the 3.15. havent gotten the 3.91 welded up yet.

heads up: gonna have a shop day for my car in a week or two at Joses shop (the guy with the E28 M5), if you wanna swing by and lend a hand. got a lot of stuff to do. swap subframes, rtabs, tie rods, tie rod spacers, camber plates, power steering, and some other stuff im probably forgetting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12