http://www.extremepowerhouse.com

Why shop with us?
Lowest Price Guarantee: We do our best to always have the lowest price on our website, but if you found an even lower price somewhere else let us know. We will match the other price and thrown in an extra $25 store credit towards your next purchase.

Financing: We offer 6 months no interest financing. Get the products now, pay later. You can at anytime pay the full amount or make partial payments during these 6 months. If after 6 months, you still have balance remaining on your account there will be a minimum monthly payment with interest applied, subject to credit approval.

Customer Service: We offer the best customer service, period! Don’t take our word for it, check out what our customers have to say about Extreme Power House https://www.x-ph.com/customer-reviews/

Hours: We are open 7 days a week from 8 AM to 11 PM Pacific Time.

Contact us:
For any questions you can pm / email Mike@x-ph.com or call 725-221-5267. If you contact us during business hours, expect a reply within the hour. If you contact us outside of the regular business hours, expect a reply within 6 hours.

Chat: Looking for an immediate response to your questions? Go to our website www.x-ph.com and use our chat functionality.

Payments: You can make a purchase directly on our website www.x-ph.com or give us a call at 725-221-5267 and we can process your order over the phone.

Shipping: Expect to get a tracking number from us same day of your order completion. We try our best to get the products delivered to you ASAP. We ship items using USPS, UPS and FedEx. Contact Mike@x-ph.com for expedited shipping options.

Inventory: We stock all the popular products at our Las Vegas warehouse. If item is not in stock, we will get it drop shipped to you directly from the manufacturer’s location.

XPH Rewards:
We now offer Extreme Power House loyalty points to all our loyal customers. Earn 1 point after every $1 you spend with us. Earn more by sharing our website on social media and referring your friends.

Newsletter: Join our newsletter for the latest XPH news, exclusive deals, group buys and coupon codes. We also offer exclusive newsletter flash sales.

Order Link
https://www.x-ph.com/dinan-freeflow-stainless-exhaust-for-the-bmw-g30-m550i/

https://youtu.be/LlEMUyBCKCM

The G30 M550i exhaust ushers in a new era of Dinan exhaust design. To date, Dinan has been synonymous with welded on, thin walled tips and a philosophy of exuding a civilized note when you want it to be, and a pleasantly aggressive one under hard acceleration. While the mantra is maintained, albeit tweaked with the emergence of mid-pipes and resonator deletes to those who want an even more aggressive sound, the styling of the tips is being drastically transformed. The new massive 4” diameter tips on the M550i exhaust are the biggest we have done thus far in addition to being double walled, the polar opposite of our normal thin walled style. Perhaps most importantly however is the new tips are clamp-on. Not welded as in the past, so they can be easily swapped to new styles, or replaced as the need arises.

Internally, the exhaust is typical of other Dinan exhausts and is designed to improve exhaust flow by reducing back pressure, resulting in increased power output and a great sporty sound that is civilized when you want it to be, and pleasantly aggressive under hard acceleration. This is partly courtesy of the retained computer controlled exhaust valves that limit noise during low speed driving and open fully during high-load conditions to allow free flow. Like all Dinan exhausts, our M550i Free Flow Exhaust is engineered to reduce low-RPM drone so the cabin of the vehicle is still intimate and not drowned in an excessively loud tone. In fact, on the G30 M550i equipped with a Dinan exhaust you will be astounded at how eerily quiet it is in the cabin. That is quickly changed however when exiting the vehicle and being witness to the sporty luxury sedan revving its stout V8 engine with the exhaust valves wide open. Blissfully bellowing a sweet deep tone that begs for more is the reward. When you succumb to those desires the throaty note at full load is even more rewarding letting all those around you know your M550i is seriously capable yet dignified at the same time.

A new era of Dinan exhausts is upon us and they are marked with larger than life replaceable tips.

Benefits of the Dinan G30 M550i Free Flow Exhaust with Black Tips:

+ +8 HP @ 6600 RPM, +6 FT-LB @ 6600 RPM
+ Four massive 4" diameter clamp-on, double-walled, black ceramic coated and laser engraved exhaust tips.
+ Easy bolt-on installation with included mounting hardware
+ Enjoyably louder, sportier sound
+ 100% 304 stainless steel construction
+ Computer controlled exhaust valves are retained and limit noise during low speed driving and open fully during high-load conditions.