Thread: Mint Sparco SPX Black Alcantera/Leather Carbon Fiber Seats (Pair)

My Cars
    2012 335is e92

Mint Sparco SPX Black Alcantera/Leather Carbon Fiber Seats (Pair)

Name: David
    Price: $4600 for the pair (Driver and Passenger)

I had these mint Sparco SPX seats installed for about 5 months but as it is not a daily driver they did not see much seat time (about 250 miles) unfortunately as they are super comfortable and supportive. They are still in almost new condition, the only blemish being on the seat back of the passenger side seat, as pictured. These seats are unique as they are finished a semi-matte on the carbon backs as opposed to the standard gloss, and are black sticking on black leather/alcantera.

To be honest, I loved these seats, and still believe they are 100% the best reclinable/folding seat available. They are super light due to the carbon fiber construction, grippy (alcantera center panels), and comfortable (supportive perforated leather side bolsters). They are considered one of the only (if not the only) supercar seats available aftermarket (this seat is available as an option in the 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio and the 2018 Lotus Evora), for more info you can check out https://www.sparcousa.com/product/spx.

I had mounted them with both Sparco seat bases and sliders as well as directly to Motion Motorsports’ seat bases without a problem. The only reason I am selling is my plans for the car have changed and I will now be tracking it so I am going to a full containment halo seat/harness/roll bar setup instead, before I only planned to keep it as a fun street car.

I will consider splitting them however I would prefer to sell them as a set, I will not sell the driver side without having a buyer for the passenger side already. Individual price- Driver $2,600 Passenger: $2,400

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Photo Jul 02, 11 57 23 AM (1).jpgPhoto Jul 02, 11 57 35 AM.jpgPhoto Jul 02, 11 56 28 AM (1).jpgIMG_8146.jpgIMG_8147.jpg

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    Those are gorgeous!

My Cars
    2012 335is e92
    Quote Originally Posted by lbennyboobool View Post
    Those are gorgeous!
    Haha thanks man! I get compliments on them all the time

My Cars
    2012 335is e92
    lots of interest but still available!