Putting some feelers out there for a lease takeover on my BMW. Before you contact me, please note that I am NOT selling this car, it's for a lease take over which means you assume my lease payment and mileage. You will need to deal with BMW Financial directly and need to go through their credit approval process and you need to have good credit score. The lease transfer fee is $400 which you'll need to pay, or maybe I'll pay for you :-). There's no negotiation here, you either like the numbers and want to take it over, or not. And again, you deal with BMW when it comes to the financial/lease piece, not me. I'm not a bank.

I'm looking to get out of this lease since I don't drive it hardly these days, moved very close to work, and I don't like to see it sitting.

Now the fun stuff. This is a highly desirable color/package combo and these cars are hard to find since dealers don't have many allocations. As far as I'm concerned I have a blue unicorn here :-) Why take over a lease instead of getting a new one yourself? Several reasons, this car is hard to find, let alone with these options, you don't need to drop 6k down like I did (my loss), and I purchased extended maintenance from BMW ~1k since they don't do that anymore for brakes and rotors. So, you're saving on all that, in addition to my deal which you can't get these days on this car. Most of them are about 1k/month at least.

Here are the deets:
2017 x4 m40i Very fun to drive car
All wheel drive of course with Michelin Pilot Super Sports (stock)
Carbon fiber mirrors, (~$750 option)
All the necessary options as seen in the pics
Payment is $780/month and lease end is December 2019.
Total allowed miles is 30k, currently @ 13k. Additional miles are 25 cents each, or you can just buy the car at the end for ~43k (don't recall exact figure)
Perfect condition
No modifications. Completely stock
Purchased additional maintenance package which replaces filters and brakes and rotors for 36k miles
Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Mirroring
20" Sport Rims
Nav, Sensors, camera, cold weather package

Thats about it, like I said, I'm testing the waters on getting out of this lease. If you're serious, call or text me at 7035392081. I can send pics, I'll also post links too.