Hi,

I'm calling for help!

Have Retrofited FLA, TCU, ACC2, Night Vision.

ACC2 works fine, and can be coded as needed.

TCU works fine, as I just wanted to have a Bluetooth connection. Had some issues, but sorted out with latest software updates to face-lifted MMI and TCU. Finally I have bluetooth although similarly to some others I don't have phone board for manual input. It's not working. Thought it is a wiring issue, but multi-meter showed that there are currents flowing into connection to the phone board. Probably there is something with coding, as issues are similar with other retrofitted modules.

FLA is working. I even have retrofitted a ace-lifted Kombi in order to have the blue FLA icon in right corner. The bad thing is that FLA switches on a second or two slower than I would like to. Therefore I tried to code. The interesting part - neither INPA, nor NCS connects to FLA ecu. Although INPA UIF shows the FLA with address also with VIN number of donor car. In Tool32 - not responding, even ISTA-D finds the module, shows it green, after some actions or fault delete turns red. Thinking that FLA is corrupt, I bought another mirror, and then another, and another again - total 4. Same issue. All of them working, but all of them are not responding to diagnosis and coding.

I could live rather happily as is with all above, but the Real issue of my cry is that the Night Vision is not functioning - is not showing the picture.

NVE ecu is showing the menu in MMI, is showing black background, but no picture.

NVC which is night vision camera, is not responding to INPA or any other software. The NVE - night vision electronics module - is controlling the camera, and is switching it on if all conditions are met. I have them from same car, and the CAN-filter is also installed.

Have checked the wiring. Interesting part was that from NVE to camera NVC only 8,5V current is flowing. This leads me to think that either this is enough and camera is bad, or current is too low because the NVE ecu is not switching the camera on.

I have even replaced the Night Vision set to another set - same pattern. NVC camera is not switching on. Although from the same seller, both sets show same pattern - it still can be the broken camera issue, but probability has lowered after I found out the same issue with the second Night Vision set.

ISTA-D shows NVE and NVC green. After some manipulations NVC turns red. Of course, no ecu functions available for NVC, but NVE has all of them.

NVE is not showing any error. the errors were before I installed CAN-filter - diebstalshutz, wrong serial number and FSC codes... After CAN-filter installed all of them gone.

ISTA-P or Progman does not allow any conversion or retrofit to have Night Vision as pre-facelifted cars did not have that function.

ISTA-P told that all above mentioned (5 in total) ECUs are not correctly fitted according to VO, but are identified as installed. See PIC attached.

I was afraid to Process all car with NCS (have not responding FLA module; and probably the coding would stop). Not sure whether it will help. I have defaulted to my adjusted VO CAS, SIM, CIM, RLS, PM, NIVI modules. I have changed time criterion to face lifted car (#0605), and again defaulted all the same modules. Found out that SIM is rather different in coding data, but all others quite identical. I have not written the time criterion into VO and updated to CAS and LM. I was afraid, that modules will not respond after that.

So, maybe after changing time criterion ISTA-P would show measures plan, and could find something out, but even with existing correct VO ISTA show me some kind of Error (Logistics field (KMM 1027) appeared when the measures plan was calulated) and aborted the session.

I would not after that continue to change VO to pre-facelifted time criterion.

My latest thinking is that those issues above probably have same cause. Maybe modules are not identifiable in the whole modules system. Probably SIM or ZGM do not allocate to them the addresses necessary and do not send any data over the bus. I don't get it. Sad

Maybe I just need to retrofit SGM (from facelifted; and it has SIM inside). Pre-facelifted has only SIM codable, but ZGM available over Tool32 only I guess, but with no interesting functions to my eyes to sort my problem.

Maybe other ECU. CAS would be hard topic though,I think...

Maybe just coding?

What can be the issue?

I saw that Stuartjohn has had the FLA problem as me in 2013, and probably has solved it. That would be a hint probably.

Otherwise, it's a mystery for me. I know that Night Visions were installed even into e38. And FLA is responding to other pre-facelifted car owners. The Phone Board is also somehow related to connection issues; and have not found answers to sort this.

I see those problems rater common...

Car is BMW 730 DR484XX #0902

The VO

E65_#0902&U6SW%0354*GM21$202$216$223$229$236$245$2 48$261$265$302$316$319$323$356$358$4***8203;03$415 $416$423$428$430$431$438$441$442$456$464$470$488$4 94$502$508$521$522$534$5***8203;41$548$5AC$601$609 $611$612$613$616$620$644$650$672$785$853$863$879$9 15-LEDE+BA90

Thanks In advance for any thought!

Regards,

Cimdahers

PS I have coding experience for personal needs just for one year, I don't understand probably some general things of programming and coding, and probably something what's related.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk