Hi Everyone,

Haven't been on these boards in over 10 years since I had my e46 along time ago..... I am about to pull the trigger on an e36, 1998 328i to be exact and my plan is to start shopping around for my ls1/t56 combo but had a few questions. I have spent hours the last week or so searching but a lot of the initial swap threads are on the older side.. Hoping someone can help answer the following

--Is anyone using this combo as a daily driver? This car wont be my daily but as with any fun/fast car i end up driving it more than my actual daily lol
--I see different kits for this swap, any that is recommended or one that is more complete than others? I see sikky has one that looks pretty complete
--What's the max HP the rear end can handle? My plan is put a large cam in the engine before going in, mayybeeee heads
--Anyone running FI? Is there room for blower or turbo after install?
--How's general maintenance of the car? Are the spark plugs hard to change for example
--Anything NOT work with this swap? ABS? OBD2? I live in Arizona if that's helpfull at all

Lastly, Today when checking out an e36 It was my first time ever in one, it felt really small ... Could of been cause it was a bit lowered, would a e39 be better?

Aware of cost already and understand this could be a 10-15k project, i'm ok with that... want to do it right though and with lilttle as possible head aches