Hi everyone.

Thought I'd make a post directed to all the 335i owners out here.
I spent several months toying with the idea of owning one given the pro's and con's. I did my research and came across a REALLY good deal
It was an 2008 6 speed with 75k miles. I thought I'd make this post to find out what I can do best to maintain the life of the Integral components of the car.
The car drives perfect an has 0 leaks from what I've investigated. I'm curious as to the life of the turbos and what I can expect to completely fail given time/mileage.
Currently the car has no waste gate rattle and holds boost from what I can tell. And drives pretty smooth.It also has a brand new OEM water pump worth noting and the clutch is brand new.
I've owned (still own) an e39 530i and am no stranger to bmw's bs plastic mania and the gasket bs that bms uses
I have no immediate intention of modding the car until I am COMPLETELY comfortable with how it drives.
The only thing I would love to see is more analytics from the car so I don't unknowingly blow this thing up somehow.
What is the best thing I can check/do/replace buy for the car to maintain/gatherknowledge from it?

Thanks!