Located: Fort Worth, Texas
    Private seller, clean TX title in hand
    Price: asking $24,995

Factory Options:
    Sport Package
    Premium Package
    Gloss Shadowline Trim Package
    Smokers Package (Never smoked in)
    20-way adjustable, heated sports seats (Lumbar support, driver and passenger)
    Hydraulic Steering (S216A)
    Headlight Washers
    Park Distance Control (PDC)
    Xenon Adaptive Head Lights
    Cruise Control
    Lighting Package
    Professional NAV w/Voice Control
    Satellite Radio
    6-disk CD Changer
    Logic 7 DSP
    Factory Alarm
    Ski Bag (Through rear seat loading system)

Extras/Upgrades:
    19" Style 343 M6 Wheels
    New BEHR Oil Cooler
    New Floormats

Recent Maintenance:
    Fresh Oil/Filter
    New Air Filters
    Full Stage I paint correction @49K miles
    Full dent removal on the entire body - not a single dent!

Complete $8,000 SMG Service which included the following:
    New Clutch
    New Flywheel
    New Pressure Plate
    New Throwout Bearing/Guide Bush
    New Clutch Fork/Retaining Clip
    New AGA Brass Pivot Pin
    New Pilot Bearing
    New Pressure Accumulator
    New SMG Pump Motor
    New Clutch Slave Cylinder
    New Clutch Position Sensor
    Inspected Sensor strip wiring and all connectors
    Re-adapted SMG and bled hydraulic system/new CHF11 and gearbox oil

MILEAGE: 64,8xx miles

Rod bearings are original. Car never gave me reason to worry, but probably should be done in the future as preventative. Vanos is quiet, no rattling on startup, no noise at idle. SMG was completely serviced and should be good for at least another 60-80K miles.

The car comes with all maintenance, service, parts, and upgrade documentation for the time I owned it, but unfortunately, there is very limited info available before that. I’m 4th owner of this beast, and aside from Carfax maintenance and dealer-sourced maintenance documents, I have no records prior. Fortunately, since I bought the car when it was still under 50K miles (purchased at 49K miles), it appears it was serviced exclusively at BMW dealerships under warranty, so together with Carfax service history and dealer history, I have a pretty complete maintenance documentation for the car.

I had the car for close to 3 years now, and all regular maintenance, fluid changes, filters, etc were always done on time.

Car has never been involved in any accident, no paintwork ever on any panel - all original beautiful Indianapolis Red factory paint. Clean Carfax and Autocheck reports when I purchased the car (on May 2015). I can provide Autocheck that I have bought, possibly Carfax too, not sure if I still have it.

I have invested a sizeable sum of money when I got the car to base-line it, including changing all fluids, belts, filters, etc Thorough cleaning and detailing at purchase, including replacement of many interior and exterior parts for cosmetic reasons. Very good condition for the miles/age. This is one Beautiful car – please see pictures for condition. It looks even better in person.

EXTERIOR/MECHANICALS

Indianapolis Red (named after Indianapolis Motor Speedway) is one of the best colors BMW ever came up with. It does change its color from bright red under the sun, to deep, almost cherry metallic in the shade. Together with gloss black Shadowline trim, chrome accents, and 19" 373-Style ///M6 wheels (from the next generation M6), this is one strikingly beautiful coupe.

There are few flaws on the exterior of the car, as expected from a vehicle that has been driven. Small paint chips on the front bumper and hood, but not too many, and most were touched up, so not really visible - normal wear from driving, really. I wouldn't even mention that, but I want full disclosure.

There are few scrapes under the front bumper, mostly on the plastic belly pan, not the bumper itself. I have also invested a good amount of money into PDR, so every single dent on the car was taken out - it is completely dent free!

Overall, body & paint is in great shape, and it has been hand washed, clayed, polished and waxed regularly. I have done full Stage I paint correction after purchase and paint looks amazing and shines beautifully. The car has never been in any collision of any kind, and all panels have its original factory paint and matching VIN numbers on them. No cracking or deteriorating rubber trim. I hope pictures show that. 9/10 easily.

ENGINE:

5.0 Liter, 507 bhp S85 V10 Motorsport engine is one of the most powerful and unique BMW powerplants ever made. Formula 1-derived, race-bred, gas-guzzling and earth-shattering monster. Many awards. Silky smooth acceleration. Gobs of power.

In anticipation of the rod bearings and Vanos questions – neither bearings nor Vanos have been done, or ever presented problems needing attention. Car idles smooth, Vanos is quiet, no rattling or sounding like a diesel. Power delivery is linear, Vanos solenoids checked at around .8 last time I measured.

Oil has been changed every 7,500 miles with TWS 10w60, recently switching to Liqui Moly GT1 10w60. Never any metal in the oil filter (checked after every oil change). So the engine is mechanically very sound and healthy. It has been maintained properly, with plugs, coil packs, filters, etc changed in the past. No leaks, completely dry, not burning much oil at all (I add maybe 2 quarts between oil changes – 7,500 miles, so half quart every 2000 miles or so).

At around 63K miles, SMG started hiccupping a little bit, and clutch started to slip, so I knew something was going on. At first, I re-ran adaptations (~$500) to see if the car just needed re-learn clutch engagement points, and it fixed the issues for a few weeks, but eventually they started to re-appear and gotten worse – car would jerk every time I’d shift, shifts started to get really delayed, and eventually it would drop the clutch like a rookie learning to drive manual, so I took it back to see if something has gone wrong mechanically.

My indy suggested changing clutch position sensor (PLCD), because they felt clutch was still good since they were able to re-adapt the car out of the issues. PLCD was done by dropping the back of the transmission. ($1500 parts and labor). It did fix it for a few days again, but then car suddenly started having the same issues again, and it was clear that the gearbox needed to be dropped and looked at. After dropping the transmission, it was evident that clutch pressure plate has failed, popping 3 rivets and not pressing clutch disk against the flywheel properly, which is what caused the slipping and jerkiness. In addition, throw-out bearing and guide bush had excessive galling on them, which was caused by the improper lubrication from the factory, and compounded the issue (both parts defects). In addition, loose rivets damaged some of the flywheel teeth, and caused rotational sensors to mis-calculate clutch position during shifting.

The solution was to replace clutch, pressure plate, throwout bearing, and flywheel, but I decided to go further and make the gearbox pretty much bulletproof since I didn’t want to pay to drop it again (8 hours of labor) to deal with some other components. So while it was on the ground, I replaced pressure accumulator, SMG pump motor, clutch slave, pilot bearing, clutch fork, retaining spring, put in AGA brass pivot pin, in addition to brand new clutch, pressure plate, derlin throwout bearing guide bush, and flywheel, and all the related bolts and washers, etc. The system was re-filed, bled, re-installed, re-adapted, re-programmed and currently is butter smooth, and absolutely flawless. Shifts like a brand new SMG unit. That bill ran me around $6,500 parts and labor (see attached). I can assure you the unit has at least 80 to a 100K miles easily in it right now.

I also just replaced the oil, all filters, and did a really thorough detailing job on the vehicle. All in all, it has about $9,000 recent maintenance over the last couple of months (300 miles) in it.
    There are couple of other points I'd like to mention. Wheels do not have any curb rash, but they are not perfect. There are couple of ever-so-slight dings on two of the rims. They are straight and true. Brakes are good, pads have plenty of life. Suspension feels fresh, and doesn’t have any squeak or rattles, and feels tight and composed. Mechanically this car is very strong and needs nothing.

INTERIOR

Interior is immaculate, for the age/miles. And don't get me wrong, there IS wear, but this is a 11-year old vehicle with 65K miles. It is immaculate, considering.

This vehicle is equipped with 20-way adjustable power sports seats, upholstered in beautiful, supple Black Merino leather. The leather condition is very good-to-great. There is some very slight wear on the drivers' seat, mostly on seat cushion and left bolster. Rest of the leather is pretty much unused condition, I don’t believe anyone ever sat in the back seat, its that new.
    You know how black leather has this matte finish to it when its brand new? Well, that car has this finish on almost every leather surface still. I would give leather a strong 9.5/10 rating.

This vehicle is very clean inside and out. Never smoked in, never had any food or drinks (except bottled water) inside. No weird smells, never had anything nasty (vomit, etc) happen in it. Headliner is clean, moonroof works perfect. Brand new set of BMW original floormats with heel pad.

All electronics, devices, switches, knobs, buttons, instruments and gauges work as they should. There are no missing or broken buttons or levers.

There is some minor wear, particularly around window regulators and door handles, few scratches around ignition lock, but nothing more than regular daily use.

Steering wheel shows some very light wear, but its barely noticeable - leather is not worn, just starting to flatten up a bit on the top. There is also some wear (surface coat peeling) on the trim piece where your thumbs usually go, very typical for these wheels. I have trimmed it in a symmetrical manner so it looks like it was meant that way.

Overall, interior is in VERY GOOD shape. Please judge by yourself - plenty of pictures provided. 9/10 for sure.

Trunk is very clean as well - no stains or wear.
    Full original toolkit included, as well as air compressor, tow hooks, fuses, etc.

Unfortunately, I only one key for the vehicle. This is the way I have acquired it, and while I always wanted to get a spare, I never had the time to order one.

All paperwork, manuals, and all accessories that came with the car. I even have original purchase contract, but sadly, no sticker!

In addition, I have a lot of service documentation and service history on the car, all neatly organized in a binder which will come with the car – please see pictures.

This is one VERY nice, well documented, properly maintained turn-key car in a beautiful and rare color combo. You owe it to yourself to look at it in person if you are looking to buy an E63 M6 Coupe.

The car has no mechanical issues and is ready to drive anywhere.
    No VANOS issues, no subframe issues, no SMG issues, no rod bearings issues. The car has some miles on it (still barely broken in IMO), but most are highway, and the condition of the car is better than most with half the miles. This is a well-maintained, never abused, very well cared-for, and documented car.

One more thing to note for potential buyers:

I have sold 8 personal cars over the last 9 years, and I have always sold them to the first person who looked at the car in person. I take really good care of my cars.

LEGAL STUFF/BUYING INFO:

Free and clear TX title in hand.
    Car is available for test drive and PPI (at your own expense) if you desire. I will work with you and bring it to any shop you want within reasonable distance from my house.
    The car is being advertised nationally via several other mediums.
    Out of state buyers welcome. I will assist with US shipping if needed, but will not arrange it.

Payment will be accepted ONLY in cash (preferred) at the time of sale, or bank transfer prior to pick up. Certified funds will have to clear prior to me releasing the vehicle and signing the title over to the new owner.

PRICE:

This was an $90K car when it was new. You can buy a new Honda Accord, or this - for about the same price.

I think the price I'm listing it for is fair for the mileage/condition - but feel free to make an offer after you look at the car, and feel that it is worth less than that - I'm a reasonable person, and after all - I do want to sell it. I do not have to sell it, however, and I'm relatively firm on the price.

Call/text @ 817.657.5519. Prompt response guaranteed.
    Please be considerate and call at a reasonable time (Central).
    Email: alexkustov@yahoo.com

ONLY $ 24,995
    THANKS!
    Alex

E36/8 2000 M Coupe Cosmos Black/Black
    Shark, Conforti CAI, B&B Exhaust, H&R, Bilstein, AKG Subframe/Diff, UUC TME Red/Caps, Swapped Front Hats, Ice>Link.
    ================================================== =======================

My Cars
    1990 325is, 1990 325i
    That is one beautiful car, good luck with your sale!

My Cars
    E36M3/E46M3/E39M5/E63M6
    Quote Originally Posted by mbonder View Post
    That is one beautiful car, good luck with your sale!
    Thanks, its a great car. I just have too many of them
    Shark, Conforti CAI, B&B Exhaust, H&R, Bilstein, AKG Subframe/Diff, UUC TME Red/Caps, Swapped Front Hats, Ice>Link.

My Cars
    E36M3/E46M3/E39M5/E63M6
    Bump

My Cars
    E36M3/E46M3/E39M5/E63M6
    Still available.

My Cars
    E36M3/E46M3/E39M5/E63M6
    Bump

My Cars
    E36M3/E46M3/E39M5/E63M6
    Make me an offer. Its a great car that needs to be driven, not sitting.

My Cars
    E36M3/E46M3/E39M5/E63M6
    Price Drop to $21,995

My Cars
    94 325ic, 08 X3 3.0si
    Beautiful car! If I had the money right now, I'd bite on it. But if you still have it for sale in a year or so, I'll make an offer haha.

Good luck with the sell!