I seem to be having issues with my Ecu, although many things have been done to the car in preparation for drift. Ecu used to have a Dinan chip with a prong adapter between the port and the chip to I guess to allow for dinan chip to plug into my 413 Ecu on a 95 e36 325i m50, it worked perfect car always started! I als replaced fuel tank and pump with a fuel cell with exterior aem 255 pump, car started fine.. installed miller war chip with basic tune; hard starting and needed pumping for car to start. When I purchased the warchip I also purchased there turbo kit with maf and bosh #60 lbs injectors, now everything is installed along with turbo and everything else that’s required! Ouch! Next I finally get ahold of Brody @ Miller performance to email correct tunes for turbo and of course only communication is through email with up to a week between email and requests, maybe some one here could help, I think my Ecu is bad, does the Ecu box need to be grounded to work correct cause if it’s not bonded to ground I end up with dash light warnings and power to the weirdness places like communication station and other places like heater controls. When Ecu is removed from it’s bonding to chassis all seems to appear normal and by the way this is happening with the key removed from ignition. Now with the attempt to start after turbo and new tune is installed I seem to also have no spark. Is this a miller thing or what. If I didn’t damage the dinan chip I would just put it back in for testing to see if spark was there.
Please help:::::