Thread: INPA (with BMW Coding tool, NCSExpert)

My Cars
    BMW 320

Lightbulb INPA (with BMW Coding tool, NCSExpert)

Hello, forum members. I have some problems. Couple week's ago, I bought a INPA software, with all coding programs. I tried it on my car, friends car, but it won't work successfully. My INPA is not working with BMW E60, I can't diagnose Airbag's problem. I tried to do some coding on E46, as well, I got some errors. There is more problems with software. INPA is in Germany language. I couldn't find INPA with full english version. NCS-Expert tool's are in Germany language too.

So, I have a question. May be someone of members can share with your's software? With software which you use.

My Cars
    BMW 335i
    I'm new to the world of BMW mechanics. What is the Eadiestand Best software for my 2008 335i?

Hello
    Trying to code an e46 316i dscmk60 module using INPA and Toolset32. Between wkpft and Toolset I had rewritten the vin and had got rid of the vin not initialized error with Ediabas 7.3 loaded. I had erased 7.3 and reloaded 6.4.3. After doing this I got the ID screen with the vin and part number but the vin not initialized error returned. Got rid of 6.4.3 again and the Vin not initialized error returns and there is no vin line in the ID page.
    I used Toolset to rewrite the Vin and got job ok. However when I try to do the lws calibration I get command not accepted IFH0006 in Toolset and IFH0009 in INPA when I click on 'steering angle adjustment'.
    Would anyone have a clue why this happens?
    I had also achieved coding success previously with 7.3 but now the Coapi error 2060 return in NCS expert.
    Any ideas as to why these things happen and how they maybe fixed. I am also not getting neither ignition or battery dots. Start to wonder if the replacement is bad or if the original failed module was asc and because this is dsc there is an issue.
    Thanks should anyone be able to help.