Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Angry Ass

My Cars
    92 M5
    Cool site.

Are you still planning on an idler pulley/air pump replacement thingy? Seemed like there was a lot of interest a couple years back. I'd get one but my car is in Cali.

My Cars
    Sundry old Grrrrmans
    Quote Originally Posted by sugaki View Post
    Cool site.

Are you still planning on an idler pulley/air pump replacement thingy? Seemed like there was a lot of interest a couple years back. I'd get one but my car is in Cali.
    I forgot this was only posted on M5board so far, but yes: http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e34...ml#post7382410

Post 7, we are developing the world's most beautiful tensioner for this important, hidden piece
    - Brent
    www.angry-ass.com

Quote Originally Posted by danespann View Post
    Every E34 needs the same things in the end.

My Cars
    93 M5 88 M3 14 i3
    Some of you are getting a little ass in the mail soon!

IMG_1721.JPG

-Greg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Cars
    93 M5 88 M3 14 i3
    Running CNC simulations for machining our new rotor hats for 355x32 AP racing rotors and 6 piston Radi-cal calipers.

Finished design of the S38 secondary air delete tensioner, will print a test component and if all goes well off to machining!

S38_Secondary_Air_Injection_Tensioner_1b_Assembly_ 1a by 93FIM5, on Flickr

S38_Secondary_Air_Injection_Tensioner_1b_Assembly_ 1a2 by 93FIM5, on Flickr

Finished our print for the ASA S38 supercharger setup development, bolt on ~440hp s38 anyone?

IMG_1750 by 93FIM5, on Flickr

IMG_1749 by 93FIM5, on Flickr

Also updated the website with more content, even more to come guys! www.angryasssolutions.com

-Greg
    Last edited by 93FIM5; 02-12-2018 at 03:29 AM.

My Cars
    E24, E34 x2, E36
    S38 with supercharger sounds great. Only problem really is the cars with s38 are becomeing more rare and valuable. The kit would have to be totally reversable.

A good kit with an effective intercooler for the 540 would be awesome. The air to air front mount is far from simple but the results are far superior to the non-intercooler offerings
    BMW’s
    90 E34 M5
    84 E24 M635csi standalone ecu with coil on plug
    94 E34 540i/6 SC 5-17psi Flex fuel/standalone ecu
    97 Z3 2.8
    97 E36 M3 euro SC still u/c

OTHERS
    11 Audi S5 APR stg2
    19 Volkswagen Amarok V6

My Cars
    93 M5 88 M3 14 i3
    Quote Originally Posted by GazM3 View Post
    S38 with supercharger sounds great. Only problem really is the cars with s38 are becomeing more rare and valuable. The kit would have to be totally reversable.

A good kit with an effective intercooler for the 540 would be awesome. The air to air front mount is far from simple but the results are far superior to the non-intercooler offerings
    Kit is a complete bolt on so reversal is a non issue, was one of the main criteria for the build. As was trying to maintain the nature of the s38s linear power band.

We’re working on a few things for the 540i including bolt on water methanol injection and a nitrous plate. We’ve considered an intercooler setup for the 540i but it’s a bit tight for packaging anything over 450hp worth of cooling potential.

Thanks for the feedback!

-Greg

My Cars
    E24, E34 x2, E36
    No worries.

Yes a lot of people look down on the centrifugal supercharger but they do certainly maintain the character of the NA engine and IMO they add to it. In the 540 the engine is similar to NA up to about 3000rpm then by 5k it’s going completely mad. Part throttle is good also. The only thing is when using a blow off valve it can hunt around at light throttle. I’m thinking of having a solenoid on in series with the blow off valve so It keeps a tiny bit of boost in the system (day 3psi) which will give some fuel efficiency and it will feel like Jesus is pushing your car along at light throttle.

Good luck with it all Greg.

Scratches head and wonders if s38 kit is installable on e24 m88/3........
    BMW’s
    90 E34 M5
    97 Z3 2.8

OTHERS
    11 Audi S5 APR stg2
    19 Volkswagen Amarok V6

My Cars
    e34 540ia/e32 740il
    Quote Originally Posted by Mykk View Post
    You could give the M60 guys an alternative and competitive source for the Jaguar Eaton M112 intake manifold to B40 heads adapters, idler & blower mount kits...just saying.

Whaaaat! A positive displacement blower exists for the m60? For years I've wondered why there are no kits for this. They're all centrifugal. You'd think this would be a way better option if you can fit a twin screw or roots in the V of the motor. If there is a legitimate kit I will buy it.

My Cars
    93 M5 88 M3 14 i3
    No worries.

Yes a lot of people look down on the centrifugal supercharger but they do certainly maintain the character of the NA engine and IMO they add to it. In the 540 the engine is similar to NA up to about 3000rpm then by 5k it’s going completely mad. Part throttle is good also. The only thing is when using a blow off valve it can hunt around at light throttle. I’m thinking of having a solenoid on in series with the blow off valve so It keeps a tiny bit of boost in the system (day 3psi) which will give some fuel efficiency and it will feel like Jesus is pushing your car along at light throttle.

Good luck with it all Greg.

Scratches head and wonders if s38 kit is installable on e24 m88/3........
    We will do our best to accommodate . Thanks for the kind words it’s a very tricky slope offering for such a limited market but trying to offer quality parts.

My Cars
    93 M5 88 M3 14 i3
    Quote Originally Posted by m60power View Post
    Whaaaat! A positive displacement blower exists for the m60? For years I've wondered why there are no kits for this. They're all centrifugal. You'd think this would be a way better option if you can fit a twin screw or roots in the V of the motor. If there is a legitimate kit I will buy it.
    Haha and were working to make it even more accessible for you guys. Lots of updates soon!

My Cars
    Sundry old Grrrrmans
    If there is a legitimate kit I will buy it.
    Our kit will be highly legitimate, and we will hold you to that

These blowers are cheap, it's the tuning and auxiliaries such as air cooling that hold the key.
    - Brent
    www.angry-ass.com

My Cars
    Sundry old Grrrrmans
    Alright peeps, we're one week in. We shipped five orders, one of them to the U.K. International shipping, unlocked!

We (ok, I) already f*cked up two of the orders, in a frenzy of quick learning. A guy who ordered an extinguisher bracket received a set of door pin pads and a tape roll; vice a versa for the other guy. Lesson learned.

But because we give a sh1t and care about the little guy (because WE are also the little guy), there was no return/RMA involved; we told 'em to keep the extra stuff, and shipped 'em the right stuff, all at no charge to them. And even better, we're giving those guys a 25% discount code for their next order.

More exposure for our parts, and a nice start on the legacy of loyalty, customer service, and doing right by the customer, that we promise to uphold.

There are about 20 members on this extinguisher bracket list that we have not heard from, despite a PM: just to dangle a carrot, early orders on www.angryasssolutions.com are being rewarded with a subsequent 25% off discount code for early adopters! And chances are, you will actually get what you ordered. Hey if not, extra free stuff for you.
    - Brent
    www.angry-ass.com

My Cars
    E24, E34 x2, E36
    Hey soon as the rhd interior console thingy is ready I’ll get both the bracket and the console in one bundle
    BMW’s
    90 E34 M5
    97 Z3 2.8

OTHERS
    11 Audi S5 APR stg2
    19 Volkswagen Amarok V6

My Cars
    Sundry old Grrrrmans
    Hey soon as the rhd interior console thingy is ready I’ll get both the bracket and the console in one bundle
    Sounds good mate, we'll throw in a few extras to save on shipping as well! If we can round up more wrongsiders it sure helps us afford production and lower costs for you; last I checked we only had 2 RHD takers.
    - Brent
    www.angry-ass.com

My Cars
    '95 540i/6
    ....and I'm currently building one :-p

My Cars
    '95 540i/6
    I am making this suggestion completely uninformed on the subject. But, would it be possible to make flange and/or mounting adapters to interchange the medium case (188mm) and large case (210mm) differentials?To put a 188mm in a 540, and vice versa

It would open up a lot of gearing and LSD options for those of us that would otherwise not have many options.
    Last edited by Mykk; 03-07-2018 at 03:17 PM.

My Cars
    95 540iT/6, W8 Wagon 6sp

My Cars
    '87 325is, '91 525i,
    I will take a gong in the Knight Rider theme. Kthx 😂

My Cars
    1995 540i/6; 1994 540i
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSpeed66 View Post
    I will take a gong in the Knight Rider theme. Kthx 
    LOL. I was thinking the same thing!
    '95 540i/6
    Swartz II
    250K miles

'94 540iA
    Island Green
    178K miles

'99 E39 540i
    190,000 miles

My Cars
    E34 525i
    You guys thinking of making legit looking guage pods?

My Cars
    Sundry old Grrrrmans
    Quote Originally Posted by eddycooper View Post
    Saw that; this is total hero-status

Quote Originally Posted by Hofmeister View Post
    You guys thinking of making legit looking guage pods?
    Sir Hof,
    We've primarily discussed a nice VDO 3-gauge incorporated in the useless ashtray/useful front area of the M5 shift surround. In that location, the gauges really need to be canted up towards the driver to make them readable; and then, many people find the little storage area fore of the shifter to be useful.

Once we have the first run of shift surrounds, we'll begin focusing on custom options such as gauge pods.
    - Brent
    www.angry-ass.com

My Cars
    E34 525i
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedsBlue View Post
    Saw that; this is total hero-status

Sir Hof,
    We've primarily discussed a nice VDO 3-gauge incorporated in the useless ashtray/useful front area of the M5 shift surround. In that location, the gauges really need to be canted up towards the driver to make them readable; and then, many people find the little storage area fore of the shifter to be useful.

Once we have the first run of shift surrounds, we'll begin focusing on custom options such as gauge pods.
    yea that location would be limited to some like myself runing low racing seats.

My Cars
    Sundry old Grrrrmans
    Quote Originally Posted by Hofmeister View Post
    yea that location would be limited to some like myself runing low racing seats.
    It's really a tough proposition to incorporate with the OEM+ theme. Anyone can make an A-pillar set-up, or tack gauges in a vent, etc, but that's a bit racekor for most (it seems).
    - Brent
    www.angry-ass.com

My Cars
    E92 M3, 970TT
    Really nice to see you guys are making all of this cool sh... stuff years after I sold my car. Real cool Greg.
    991 | 964 | G55 | D90 | LX570 |

Past: SC'd e34 540/6, CSL'd E46 M3, E36 M3/4/5, E36 M3 turbo, E36 M3, 335D, Porsche 951, 80 Series LC, Kleeman E55 Wagon, LX470, 970 Panamera TT, E92 M3

My Cars
    Sundry old Grrrrmans
    In honor of the Irish holiday, our beer-powered company is offering a St Patrick's Day Sale.

Use code: GREENASS at checkout for 20% off anything at www.angryasssolutions.com!

If you tag us on Instagram (#angryasssolutions), we've got another discount code to offer on your next order. DISCOUNT ALL THE THINGS
    Last edited by BleedsBlue; 03-17-2018 at 01:29 PM.
    - Brent
    www.angry-ass.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast