Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Angry Ass

My Cars
    '95 540i/6
    Angry Ass M60 CCV delete plate. Extremely clean design, craftsmanship and all of the available vacuum ports are super handy. The kit arrives very complete, including hardware and even locktite! Couldn't be happier with such a simple change.

My busted and modded CCV plate, blocked off with pipe plugs and ugliness. Crankcase ventilation already running through a catch can and bypassing CCV.

I pulled my intake to replace intake gaskets and spacers/grommets. Gaskets not included in the angry ass kit just to be clear. You really wont need to remove intake manifold to install CCV delete plate, you would in order to put a hose on the CCV tube to run to catch can. I suspected a vacuum leak at intake gaskets and wanted to replace them anyways.

Back together with my CCV tube from catch can draped over valve cover. Not it's final home.

Vacuum port for MAP sensor (standalone EFI), and another vacuum port for adjustable fuel pressure regulator & vacuum gauge. 3rd port for brake booster

Thanks for the clean fabricated piece.

My Cars
    Sundry old Grrrrmans
    ^AWESOME, Mykk, thank you for the detailed review and pictures! Discount code coming your way

Love the red manifold, by the way.
    - Brent
    www.angry-ass.com

Quote Originally Posted by danespann View Post
    Every E34 needs the same things in the end.

My Cars
    E34sx5
    Love it! Thanks for the great write up! Glad you're pleased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    95' 540i6 Supercharged
    95' 540i6 4.7 Stroker
    95' 550i6 M70 Conversion

My Cars
    95 547i
    This whips sack, Greg. Excited to see the jaguar supercharger be an option for m60s.

My Cars
    '95 540i/6
    Quote Originally Posted by E28Project View Post
    This whips sack, Greg. Excited to see the jaguar supercharger be an option for m60s.
    I just listed two Jaguar Eaton M112 Superchargers on Ebay if anyone is interested. One is a good SC with intercoolers, inlet and outlet ducts. The other is completely destroyed and can be used for mock up, spare housing, modification or rebuild.

My Cars
    1993 540i
    I'm interested in the PCV delete plate but before hitting "Buy now", are there any ways to connect an oil catch can out the back of the plate by connecting the old oil tube?

Mykk/others - what have you done and thoughts?

E34 540i 6speed, M60B44, 272/254 cams, JB Racing LW Flywheel, Link G4+ Extreme, Powerdyne BD10 supercharger, 3.15LSD, H&R + Bilstein, 3" exhaust, M5 swaybars, 17x8.5/9.5 ACS Type II

My Cars
    '95 540i/6
    I've got my crank case vent up to a oil catch can on the firewall, then to the intake elbow before throttlebody. One could plumb directly to manifold vacuum using a pcv valve.

You can see it here as I was making the ignition system:

Last edited by Mykk; 04-09-2018 at 01:14 PM.

My Cars
    Sundry old Grrrrmans
    Quote Originally Posted by Creaver View Post
    I'm interested in the PCV delete plate but before hitting "Buy now", are there any ways to connect an oil catch can out the back of the plate by connecting the old oil tube?

Mykk/others - what have you done and thoughts?
    Lots of options! We give you more ports than can realistically be used

Check out this photo of the development mule plate:

We designed this plate to be shared between E39 and E34 M60/2s. For this plate on an E34, we use one adapter in the CCV pipe (in the valley), and we use the vacuum port location (what would be, on an E39) to reintroduce back into the manifold, from either a catch can or (better), a Provent.

We have stopped production of this plate, and are calling it Gen 1, because we are finishing development of a more advanced (and more $$$) Gen 2 plate. Please shoot us an inquiry if you are looking for more guidance, details on Gen 2, or anything else!

We are happy and ready to ship to NZ and can do so at a better rate than the larger US parts companies (for them, it's just not worth it).

Gen 2 drawing below for kicks; this version is intended to accommodate water meth/nitrous hookups.

- Brent
    www.angry-ass.com

My Cars
    1993 540i
    Thanks Brent, I will flick you a message. My signature is a bit outdated now... I'm running a supercharged M60B44 with water/meth, so see quite a few benefits from running your plate.

At first glance, the V1 plate you've shown looks almost exactly what I'm after.

*edit* - Nick Cherpalis? I think is part of AAS and who I bought my 6speed off about 7/8years ago...still going strong!
    Last edited by Creaver; 04-10-2018 at 03:10 AM.

E34 540i 6speed, M60B44, 272/254 cams, JB Racing LW Flywheel, Link G4+ Extreme, Powerdyne BD10 supercharger, 3.15LSD, H&R + Bilstein, 3" exhaust, M5 swaybars, 17x8.5/9.5 ACS Type II

My Cars
    Sundry old Grrrrmans
    Quote Originally Posted by Creaver View Post
    Thanks Brent, I will flick you a message. My signature is a bit outdated now... I'm running a supercharged M60B44 with water/meth, so see quite a few benefits from running your plate.

At first glance, the V1 plate you've shown looks almost exactly what I'm after.

*edit* - Nick Cherpalis? I think is part of AAS and who I bought my 6speed off about 7/8years ago...still going strong!
    Yeeeep, he's an Ass...an Angry one. Responding to your PM
    - Brent
    www.angry-ass.com

My Cars
    '94 530iT/A|'95 540iT/6
    New product idea... the little plastic sliders that attach to the interior sunroof panels in a touring. They are about $16 each, which is ridiculous for waht they are. Would it be possible to 3D print them? I'd be willing to buy and donate a sample one. Pictures are hard to come by, but a recent post will give you an idea:
    https://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/s...7#post30016947

Also, realoem link (part #28):
    http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/show...diagId=54_0177

My Cars
    Sundry old Grrrrmans
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Montalbon View Post
    New product idea... the little plastic sliders that attach to the interior sunroof panels in a touring. They are about $16 each, which is ridiculous for waht they are. Would it be possible to 3D print them? I'd be willing to buy and donate a sample one. Pictures are hard to come by, but a recent post will give you an idea:
    https://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/s...7#post30016947

Also, realoem link (part #28):
    http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/show...diagId=54_0177
    Dear lord! I had no idea that part was so expensive. It's strange because, despite all of the historical bad-mouthing, BMW part pricing is usually pretty fair in terms of production cost--but that part does look 3d-printable.

I will check with out dealer source on our best price; and will go from there. Stay tuned.
    - Brent
    www.angry-ass.com

My Cars
    '94 530iT/A|'95 540iT/6

Yeah, I got sticker shock looking at them about a year ago. And now I have a second touring that probably needs 'em too! I just can't justify $180 for 12 of those little things that probably weigh less than a few ounces in plastic. That's like drug money prices!
    Last edited by Sir Montalbon; 05-09-2018 at 05:36 PM.

My Cars
    Sundry old Grrrrmans
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Montalbon View Post

Yeah, I got sticker shock looking at them about a year ago. And now I have a second touring that probably needs 'em too! I just can't justify $180 for 12 of those little things that probably weigh less than a few ounces in plastic. That's like drug money prices!
    Our dealer price isn't much better. We can buy one and see what's up; it would certainly motivate us if we had at least 12 units spoken for!
    - Brent
    www.angry-ass.com

My Cars
    '94 530iT/A|'95 540iT/6
    "Utah, get me 2!" Or, 12 for that matter... If you can do 12 for 1/2 the price or lower of the dealer, I'd be in. LMK

My Cars
    Sundry old Grrrrmans
    ^Acknowledged
    - Brent
    www.angry-ass.com

My Cars
    Sundry old Grrrrmans
    Alright folks! Most of the original list that were signed up for our extinguisher bracket, have bought theirs, so we're putting on a fire sale (GET IT?!?) for the next 20 units, 15% off (which can be included with an existing discount code if you've got one).

Just reach out if you have any questions! Offering international shipping!
    - Brent
    www.angry-ass.com

My Cars
    E24, E34 x2, E36
    Do u have the rhd console trim available yet. Wanna get with fire bracket cheers
    BMW’s
    90 E34 M5
    84 E24 M635csi standalone ecu with coil on plug
    94 E34 540i/6 SC 5-17psi Flex fuel/standalone ecu
    97 Z3 2.8
    97 E36 M3 euro SC still u/c

OTHERS
    11 Audi S5 APR stg2
    19 Volkswagen Amarok V6

My Cars
    Sundry old Grrrrmans
    Quote Originally Posted by GazM3 View Post
    Do u have the rhd console trim available yet. Wanna get with fire bracket cheers
    Unfortunately Sir Gaz, we're a long ways out from that. We haven't been able to produce the LHD unit yet, which will give us a much better idea of the cost required for the RHD babies. I wish it were a simple 180 degree flip!

Our shipping for these smaller items to AUS is really not bad, FYI. I of course understand the desire to pinch pennies (particularly with building these cars, LOL!), but let me know if you would like to run separate shipping numbers or the like. We'll also give you a discount code if you order a bracket now, that could then be applied to the RHD console.

Cheers!
    - Brent
    www.angry-ass.com

My Cars
    E24, E34 x2, E36
    Cheers. I’ll get the bracket. U don’t my any chance have the oem part no for the console surround in RHD?
    BMW’s
    90 E34 M5
    84 E24 M635csi standalone ecu with coil on plug
    94 E34 540i/6 SC 5-17psi Flex fuel/standalone ecu
    97 Z3 2.8
    97 E36 M3 euro SC still u/c

OTHERS
    11 Audi S5 APR stg2
    19 Volkswagen Amarok V6

My Cars
    Sundry old Grrrrmans
    Quote Originally Posted by GazM3 View Post
    Cheers. I’ll get the bracket. U don’t my any chance have the oem part no for the console surround in RHD?
    51162236760 is Schwarz, 51162234914 is Silber-grau, I believe
    - Brent
    www.angry-ass.com

My Cars
    1987 BMW 325e M50swap
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedsBlue View Post
    Our dealer price isn't much better. We can buy one and see what's up; it would certainly motivate us if we had at least 12 units spoken for!
    I would be down for 6. I think one of those fuckers is the reason why my sunroof stopped worked one day randomly.

My Cars
    '94 530iT/A|'95 540iT/6
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard e30 View Post
    I would be down for 6. I think one of those fuckers is the reason why my sunroof stopped worked one day randomly.
    That makes 18. I'm itching to do the wife's headliner and would prefer the Angry Ass solution while I'm in there!

My Cars
    95 540iT/6, W8 Wagon 6sp
    I'd take 6 too...

My Cars
    Sundry old Grrrrmans
    Woooohooo! We have the part in hand, just need to take a peaky-poo. We have great OEM pricing and I think it cost us $14, so, a good margin to beat here.

Delays have been caused by a bit of Bimmerfest prep, this weekend.
    Last edited by BleedsBlue; 05-24-2018 at 05:38 PM.
    - Brent
    www.angry-ass.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast