Nearly new (less than 500 miles) set of OEM 664M 19" square wheels with Pirelli Winter Sottozero 3 tires and TPMS.

Ordered the full set for over $3200 from local dealer and had them put on the car in November. Decided to bring the car south right after Christmas, so pulled these off and wont be needing them anymore.

I was extremely impressed with how quiet and smooth they are. The car rode better and was quieter on these than the 20" set on it now. I've had over half a dozen different sets of winter tires over the years including Bilzzak, Continental, Nokian, and Michelin - and these performed better than any I remember.

The dealer took them off and is storing them until I find a buyer so I don't have pics of the actual set, but they are absolutely flawless and were only on the car for a month, and spent the majority of the time in the garage.

I attached a photo for reference of a G30 with 664m style rims.

I'd prefer a local pickup at BMW Minnetonka or in the Twin Cities Minneapolis/St Paul area, but I'm willing to ship so long as you don't beat me up on the price and pay for the shipping. I have a corporate discount with FedEx, so I think I'd be able to get a decent price.

Call or text if you're interested.

Eric
612-251-3521