Thread: HELP! BEWARE! Beakers.com/Driiv Autosport

My Cars
    E39 525i, E34 525i

HELP! BEWARE! Bekkers.com/Driiv Autosport

Just wanted to let it be known so that other members won't make the mistake I made with ordering from Bekkers.com.

Finally decided to upgrade the Bumper kits for another e39 project car, turns out the OEM M Aerodynamic kit from BMW is no longer available from most reputable online retailers as it has been discontinued as a full kit.

Saw bekkers.com advertising the OEM kit, did some checks on the vendor and if at all, any complaints were more product quality related. Contacted them and got fast responses from Anthony Parham, their GM/Sales.

He ensured that the kits are on stock as he has several of them in their warehouse since he's been receiving these orders for years. Got all the details and made the order and payment in mid November 2017. Asked for an order confirmation since he received and confirmed the funds already, he said that he would issue it ASAP. Two weeks went by and the order still has not shipped and have not received a single document for order confirmation. He responded once to one of my emails to say that they were still missing some items to complete the order.

Giving the vendor the benefit of the doubt, I waited on. Tried calling, left messages and emails, still no response. I'm currently in the Philippines and as such have no recourse but to call and email. It's 3 months now and they have purposely ignored to fulfill this order or provide a refund. I don't even get a response.

I emailed them again using a different email address and name and inquired on the same kit, Lo and behold, these guys replied within an hour and even mentioned that the kit was on stock and ready to ship. They even mentioned that the same kit was being prepared for another customer {probably me). It's January and I still have not heard from them or have had my order shipped.

I hope no one else makes the same mistake that I did with ordering from them. If they read this, if ever Im in GA I'll be sure to come by and set you straight Mr. Parham. Believe it.

Sorry for the rant, I just can't believe these guys would blast away any reputation they have over $1400. Effin Crooks.

Just wanted to ask what my options are with regards to legal action since I am currently out of the country, already filed complaints with the FTC and GA state consumer protection. Not banking on much, but would love to see this vendor get his. Thanks in advance for any help you guys can provide.
    Last edited by ghandog; 01-29-2018 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Wrong Spelling on title.

My Cars
    2003 525i
    Not the smartest thing to do to make a threat in writing on a public online forum with heavy traffic.

I can't opine about the rest as I don't have any experience doing business with Bekkers. But all the best in seeking remediation.

JimLev is offline Artifically Aspirated Moderator
    My Cars
    00 540/6, '16 Highlander
    If you paid by CC did you call them to get a refund?

My Cars
    E46 E39
    Paid with a credit card? File an unauthorized transaction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Cars
    E39 525i, E34 525i
    True, just needed to get it off my chest though. They still keep avoiding my calls. Saw other reviews of the vendor recently and most customers with said reviews complain about their calls being avoided, most probably with caller ID. Its just a straight up con.

- - - Updated - - -

Paid through wire transfer since I’m outside the US. Thats where the problem lies with recovering my funds. Dumb on my part I know.

Still, is there no decency left?! LOL.

My Cars
    M3 Buildup
    Shame you’re dealing with this... bekkers has been around a long time now. Pricier than other places but they came through for me over the years
    Buy my native installed ISIS ISTA-D/ISTA-P bmw diagnostic laptop. More Info Here!

My Cars
    E39 525i, E34 525i
    Saw a lot of good reviews and buyer praise prior to me purchasing from them. Exactly as you mentioned they have been around for a long time, thats also one of the reasons why I pursued woth the purchase.

I thought that the bad experiences from some reviews i’ve read were just a matter of failed expectations on the products delivered. Wouldnt think that they’d have the gall to swindle a customer to the extent of what I’ve experienced.

My Cars
    2003 546it m-sport
    "Dear Yelp (and all social media, take an afternoon to put them on blast everywhere) I got 2 sets of upgraded, built engines for my boat after the 1st and 2nd set of engines were f'd at build. They originally said, oh well. A few hours later and they were begging me to take 2 brand new upgraded engines as a fix. Turned out those sucked too. Back to Yelp and bam, a phone call and 2 full-on boot-scoot-n-boogie 408's came in the mail. (original order was for 2 crate chev 383's...

Go get 'em tiger.

My Cars
    E39 525i, E34 525i
    Consider yourself a bit better off than me. At least they shipped your order man.

These guys never even had the decency to respond. they've got my money and still haven't shipped. Just wanna make everyone else aware of how they deal. Hopefully no one else goes through what I went through.

My Cars
    840Ci/6 528iT Europa TCS
    I had a similar situation with a life raft company in Rhode Island. I paid and they never shipped. I ended up calling the State Attorney General's office. They took the owner to court, threatened him with jail time, and I got my refund. If you get someone with a sympathetic ear in the office they will go to work on your behalf. It took a few months but well worth the calls.
    Good luck

My Cars
    E39 525i, E34 525i
    Thanks for the tip. Will call GA State to check on the complaint I sent over.