Thread: Installation question

My Cars
    E38

Installation question

Hey guys,e38 owners!
    I have couple cool things for my e38 I bought,just couldnt resist :d
    The question is about the wire trees,I have now Rear High-line Armrest (Phone,seats regulation etc.) and Climate control (Rear) with butt heating and small screen with temperature regulations (hope u guys understand)
    The question: Does my bmw has HIGH wire set (hopefully its called like that) or better maybe somebody knows,that if I take central panel out,there I can find those wires I need..

Best regards

P.S: VIN WBAGE61070DN46804

My Cars
    99 IL/13 SXT/04 Audi A4
    can you post a picture of what you are talking about please
    El Cid 1999 IL
    DUDMD Tune/DINAN CAI/19 in Style 95 Rims/Bilstein's Shocks/Eibach Lowering Springs/OEM Folding Mirrors/Custom Cupholder/Custom Wood Sunshade/Sport Steering Wheel/Euro Center Console/Leather Shifter/Rearview Camera /Luke Custom 10 in Sub Box/Cross Drilled Rotors/Rear view Camera/BMW OEM Monitors/BMW E38 Picnic Tables/Vanity Headrests/OEM Roof Rack/Strut Bar/Dinan MAF and Dinan Throttle Body and Dinan tunning /BM53 Radio upgrade /Custom Innovadrive NXG39 modify and Alpine ILX-W650 touch screen radio.

My Cars
    E38

My Cars
    99 IL/13 SXT/04 Audi A4
    El Cid 1999 IL
    DUDMD Tune/DINAN CAI/19 in Style 95 Rims/Bilstein's Shocks/Eibach Lowering Springs/OEM Folding Mirrors/Custom Cupholder/Custom Wood Sunshade/Sport Steering Wheel/Euro Center Console/Leather Shifter/Rearview Camera /Luke Custom 10 in Sub Box/Cross Drilled Rotors/Rear view Camera/BMW OEM Monitors/BMW E38 Picnic Tables/Vanity Headrests/OEM Roof Rack/Strut Bar/Dinan MAF and Dinan Throttle Body and Dinan tunning /BM53 Radio upgrade /Custom Innovadrive NXG39 modify and Alpine ILX-W650 touch screen radio.

My Cars
    750iL; 330Ci cab; 5GT
    Your kit is incomplete as you will also need the fan assembly controlled by your new rear seat panel. To accommodate the new blower, you will also require new console wood trim, as you have to lose the cubby under the centre armrest - since this is where the new blower fits.

The wiring for the second phone will not be present, as a different harness was used which has a branch spliced into the main front to back phone harness, in the tunnel under the carpet between rear seat and console. This branch is a little confusing as its wires are not all used, and some colours differ from the main harness.

Despite the new digital controls, this does not give you true rear seat climate control, as the system simply allows rear seat occupants to mix the air from the settings at the front. Only the L7 was big enough to have a second A/C unit.

These parts usually came as part of the expensive rear seat pack, when the wiring for the console items, reclining/lumbar/heated rear seats and illuminated vanity headrests would have been fitted.