Thread: BMW Documentaries?

My Cars
    2008 Honda Fit

BMW Documentaries?

Diehard lifelong honda fan here. I've been getting pulled more and more into the world of bimmers. I am currently reading "Driven: Inside BMW." It's a great read but I am interested in a BMW documentary. Any good ones out there?

My Cars
    1997 528i/5, 1997 528i/5
    Quote Originally Posted by MrVargas View Post
    Diehard lifelong honda fan here. I've been getting pulled more and more into the world of bimmers. I am currently reading "Driven: Inside BMW." It's a great read but I am interested in a BMW documentary. Any good ones out there?
    I LOVE that book. It inspired me to get my first BMW and my affair with the brand has continued for ten years. Amazon has 'Adrenalin - The BMW Touring Car Story' but I have not found any documentaries that really cover their whole history.

YouTube has some amazing content if you are looking for original promotional videos for a certain model or era. I have found obscure content from the 80s and 90s that is great to watch.
    Wade