Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The angle kit master thread

My Cars
    LS6 E36 drifter, 18 f350
    Thread revival post: Several new kits on the market. I personally run SLR on both my cars with great success. I may have a wisefab car to drive in the coming months to see a direct comparison.

I like the idea of the DriftMax kit as it uses ball joints instead of heims for street ability. Id really like to get my hands on a set of them to see how they feel. I have no idea on what geometry they are using. Might just bite the bullet and try them on my street wagon.

My Cars
    LS E46
    Not sure what’s going on with the pic of the MG kit in the first post but the inner heim joint is a bolt-in affair, not a weld-in.

My Cars
    2 E30s and a maxima
    The MG kit used to be weld in. I guess now it isn't? I can update the google doc if people give me the info. I'm too lazy to update this otherwise.

Status: Someone put glitter in my oil. Wait. Why's all my oil outside the engine? What's that knocking?

My Cars
    98 328is
    so i just picked up the SLR budget kit from drifthq. after seeing the various stories of SLR customer service issues i just decided to buy from drifthq. ive messaged SLR in the past and their employees and never had issues with questions, but i didnt want to deal with headaches.

anyway, ordered the SLR kit from drifthq, received 5 days later. problem, they sent me 2 left side control arm extensions. this was discovered on saturday at midnight their time. i called monday morning. drifthq had a replacement sent and at my door by wednesday.

drifthq just received all of my possible future business from now on.

My Cars
    E46
    Revival again,
    I’ve got an e46, any reviews on cnc71 kit? I like their prices but is it inferior to the SLR? I know no one who has that kit

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234