Abraxas. Dirt, delirium & destruction.
    2000 525d Touring, 5-speed.

My Cars
    99528it 02525it 04325it
    Santana!

geargrinder is offline Having No Trouble Here BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    E46M3Cic E39.540iT E84X1
    Nothing says "needs superfat rear tires and a jacked up rear end" like a 2.5L diesel makin' 160hp. Maybe it should have wheelie bars and a parachute.

#justbeinadick
    2003 M3CicM6 TiAg
    2002 540iT Sport Vortech S/C 6MT LSD TiAg
    2008 Audi A3 2.0T DSG (the daily beater)
    2014 BMW X1 xDrive28i (wifemobile)

Former:

1985 MB Euro graymarket 300SL
    1995.5 Audi S6 Avant (utility/winter billetturbobattlewagen)

My Cars
    ‘01 540’00 528T’03 525T
    Soon as I saw it, I knew it was missing something..... A big wind up key sticking out the rear hatch.
    Set the controls for the heart of the sun

My Cars
    528i, 525iT, M5
    An oil burner!
    Current Garage Highlights
    2003 525iT TiSilver
    2002 M5 TiSilver
    1998 528i KASCHMIRBEIGE METALLIC (301) (Goldie)

Former Garage Highlights
    2005 X5 4.8is
    2004 325iTs (2x)
    1973 Pantera L
    1971 Dodge Dart Swinger "Lite Package"
    1970 Dodge Challenger T/A 340 Six Pack Alpine White
    1970 Dodge Challenger T/A 340 Six Pack GoManGo Green
    1969 Road Runner 383
    1968 Barracuda Formula S 340 Sea Foam Green

JimLev is offline Artifically Aspirated Moderator
    My Cars
    00 540/6, '16 Highlander
    LOL, your guys are tough. Give him a break, it's his first post.
    Isn't 180 KPH about 90 MPH? I'm still in 3rd.

My Cars
    ‘01 540’00 528T’03 525T
    Quote Originally Posted by JimLev View Post
    LOL, your guys are tough. Give him a break, it's his first post.
    Isn't 180 KPH about 90 MPH? I'm still in 3rd.
    Haha! Actually 111mph.

My Cars
    2000 BMW 525d Touring
    Roll bars... lol

- - - Updated - - -
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Cars
    m52 powered
    I've been away for a minute. Didn't know fog light delete with raccoon tail curb feelers was a thing now.

My Cars
    E46M3Cic E39.540iT E84X1
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas View Post
    Roll bars... lol-
    Not Roll Bars.

Wheelie bars.

I do like the racoon in the fog light tho'. That is not unfunny.
    2003 M3CicM6 TiAg

Former:

My Cars
    2018 M3 6MT, 2001 740iL
    I would be impressed if a FWD car popped a wheelie.

My Cars
    2000 BMW 525d Touring
    All pics from last year.
    The racoon survived the crash

Attached Images Attached Images

My Cars
    SR-71 Blackbird
    Lol. Poor Racoon.

My Cars
    2000 BMW 525d Touring
    Tach ihr lols, some further pics of the used without look machine. Now another damaged wheels on

Everything you see is summer time. Winter modus you don´t want to see ...

My Cars
    E46M3Cic E39.540iT E84X1
    No no no... Want to see winter modus.

Winter modus wagon thread:

https://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/s...r-winter-wagon!
    2003 M3CicM6 TiAg

Former:

My Cars
    2000 BMW 525d Touring
    Thanks, but 15" wheels are crime Wait for three weeks, the drama will be over.

My Cars
    2000 BMW 528iA
    Most of us would run our cars through a car wash before taking and posting pics. Also, not a fan of either set of wheels and the ridiculous raccoon tail. Can I guess that you're still a teenager and this is your first car?
    2000 528i sport
    EMP Stewart water pump
    Dice iPod adapter
    Alpine amplifiers
    MB Quart speakers
    MTX BGE12 subwoofer
    AudioControl EQL equalizer

My Cars
    01 M5 TiAg/M1SW
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Sal View Post
    Most of us would run our cars through a car wash before taking and posting pics. Also, not a fan of either set of wheels and the ridiculous raccoon tail. Can I guess that you're still a teenager and this is your first car?
    If ya don't have anything nice to say...
    Nate J.

(oOO\ (|||)º(|||) /OOo)
    Titanium Silver/Black Nappa Full 07-18-2001 E39 M5 Heritage (BZ99672). 198,000mi+. Increasing daily. Engine rebuild thread.
    (eŌō\ (||||)º(||||) / ōŌe)
    Alpineweiss III/Black Merino Full 03-26-2007 E60 M5 Manual (CX08265). 157,000+. Dead starter -_-

RIP, Seabiscuit. Black Sapphire/Schwarz 03-11-2003 530iA Sport (CK39185). T-boned 03-01-2017 at 155,861mi.
    Take 2 "Otto" - Toledo Blue/Sandbeige 04-25-2002 530iA Sport (CH98032). Sold 11-10-2017 at 147,743mi.
    Take 3 "Manuel" - Toledo Blue/Grau 10-29-2001 530i5 Sport (CE92358). Sold 02-01-2019 at 217,600mi. I regret that. Build Log
    Reliable P.O.S. - Green/gray 1995 Camry V6 LE. 270k mi. Sold for space.

My Cars
    e46 m3 6psd TIAG w/Imola
    Trying to figure out your angle here....

OP keep up the weird style, idk why, but I dig it lol.

My Cars
    2000 BMW 525d Touring
    Don´t cry my baby, lol
    its just a dirty work car

No, not my first car, lol. My others are not so special to be mentioned here, but, 2014 Volkswagen Golf Station Wagon, 2000 Camaro Z28, 2000 GMC Sierra 5.3 ....stock and clean

But, back to the diamond ...lol

My Cars
    2003 546it m-sport
    Just because you didn't clean the car, I love your pics. It looks like A) You love your car. B) You have fun with your car. C) You don't care what people think and you still go forward. I am familiar with Deutschland and it's drivers. "You are what you drive."
    "Du bist was du fährst" I'd buy you a Schneider-Weiss if I saw you pull up with your wagon at a die schwemme.

Have fun and enjoy the baddedst-ass-looking diesel wagon on the block.

#letaguyhavefunanddon'tbeaduschebag

My Cars
    2000 BMW 528iA
    Well, after reading some of the comments I feel the need to apologize to the OP for my somewhat nasty comments. I've been in an exceptionally foul mood for the last week after learning that my sister in law, who I grew up with in the old neighborhood, was in a coma. She was a cancer survivor after being diagnosed back in Feb 2009 with non-Hodgkins Lymphoma. She had numerous chemo sessions and wasn't expected to survive more than five years, but in spite of her illness she carried on and seemed to be beating this terrible illness. Then a couple of weeks ago she caught the flu. In case you're unaware, this strain of flu is killing people all over the country. It can lead to pneumonia, which in turn can turn into sepsis, which is what happened to her. When we went to the hospital she was intubated and her fingers and toes were turning black. She suffered like that for days until she passed away on Jan 25th at age 56. She was buried yesterday. It's all been surreal and I still have a hard time believing that she is gone. The flu is nothing to play around with, and knowing the symptoms of pneumonia and sepsis could be a life saver. If you or a loved one catch the flu, go to the doctor and get on Tamiflu and also make sure to get on an antibiotic to lessen the chance of pneumonia. If you have the flu and start to feel better and then get a high fever and start to feel bad again, then you probably have pneumonia and need to get treated. Sepsis can cause multiple organ failure and can kill you.
    https://www.cdc.gov/sepsis/get-ahead...ial-media.html
    Sorry for going off topic.
    Last edited by Dave Sal; 02-01-2018 at 12:39 PM.
    2000 528i sport
    EMP Stewart water pump
    Dice iPod adapter
    Alpine amplifiers
    MB Quart speakers
    MTX BGE12 subwoofer
    AudioControl EQL equalizer

My Cars
    ‘01 540’00 528T’03 525T
    Oh man, sorry to hear about your sister in law, sounds like you guys were very close. Saw that post the other night, you were out of your usual character and I decided not to say anything about it. Op's wagon is what it is, he seems to be having a good time with it, I'm not into the hotrod stance, but it is his car. I said something about it, I still think it needs a wind up key out the back hatch, but that's just me being Snotty.

Rock on Abraxas, you remind me of a kid from back in high school I used to race against with for beers from bar to bar, back in the '80's, also from Germany, his name was Wilhelm Schmidt. You remind me of him because he used to do similar things to his car just like you do to yours, and he didn't care what others thought, like wide wheels with tires sticking out, he cut his fenders so that the tires would clear when he turned, all kinds of lights inside and outside, a non functional scoop, that kind of crap.
    But this guy was just about as crazy as me when it came to breaking the law behind the wheel, we pulled some crazy stupid sh!t, I'm talking screaming down the blvd, zipping through traffic, sliding around corners, even on a busy high flying drinking Friday night, this was back in Manila, over there, every night is a party night. If you weren't on some spectacular beach on one of the 7101 islands in the Philippines, the weekends in Manila were really f'kin awesome crazy good times!!!
    One crazy Friday night, we were zipping through traffic, racing from an awesome rock and roll bar called Kublai's Rock, heading out to a huge party, I flew over onto the right most lane of a busy 4 lane road called Buendia Ave, I zipped on over to the right lane to get around Wilhelm and his crazy weird gang of friends from Germany, there were 4 cars in the race, he had a Mitsubishi Lancer GSR with a turbo, I was in an '85 E28 525, my buddy Pete, an American kid that was born there in Manila, his parents still live there, had an English '81 Ford Granada Ghia 2.8, was actually a really cool high speed hauler, the 4th car was Wilhelm's older sister and her friends, one of who's pants I was trying to get into at the time. She had an E30 325.
    Here we are zipping through traffic, I fly over to the right most lane which seemed empty, and as soon as I come into the lane, the reason it was empty was a bunch of construction barricades with those orange flashing lights, 3 guys digging in a ditch, about waist deep, I hit the high beams, blasted the horns, I still remember their wide open eyeballs, my buddy Vic riding shotgun, laughing his ass off, the 3 diggers ducked so fast, I could have sworn their construction helmets floated in the air for a split second, I blasted through the barricade, hit the berm, flew up about 5 feet off the ground, ok, ok, maybe it was 4.5 ft, we were going about 75mph or so, it was weird, time froze, everything was so crisp and clear, just like when you are crashing in a motorcycle, everything noticeable, every detail, it's actually amazing, as we were flying over those poor dudes, corner of my eye caught Wilhelm's car, two lanes to the left, one of Wilhelm's buddies screaming, head out the window, pointing at us. Funny thing was, while we were still in the air about to land, I noticed bright lights from behind, our shadows being cast onto the dashboard, the hood, I saw the new dent from one of the flashing construction lights hitting it, we landed, there was sparks, I floored it, we had a wide open lane, car felt normal, steering wheel straight, glance at the rear view mirror, just as Pete slams into the ground behind us, sparks and all!!! I just started laughing my ass off!!! Wilhelm and the girls got boxed into some traffic with nowhere to go, we made the next light at the highway crossing into McKinley Ave.
    The party was in the neighborhood next to the Polo Club, another cool place where we always used to drink and party.
    That was one of the funniest, and most damaging races we had ever staged. My car sustained damage to the bumper, front spoiler was all busted up in the center, lost the kidney grills, right grill and headlights were all busted up, the hood had damage in the front end, and a Nerf football sized dent, drivers side center from the flashing light housing that was clamped onto the barricade, tore the windshield gasket too. Pete's car had it's spoiler bashed in, bumper was facing up, AC condenser blew it's R22 out, but that was it, I cleared the way for him. Good times, no one got hurt, glad to be alive! Would we do it again? Hopefully, probably not.... But you never know, my mind is still thinks like I am young, but the body is screaming for me to slow the F down.... Lol
    Last edited by BimmrMeUpSnotty; 02-01-2018 at 02:48 PM.

My Cars
    2000 BMW 525d Touring
    Hard stories...I am so sorry to hear Dave. Thats cruel...

For me it´s nothing bad, don´t worry about your comments, it´s the way it has to be with the bmw...its just fun
    Thanks Plattus

Last edited by Abraxas; 02-01-2018 at 06:41 PM.

My Cars
    525it,02 525it,73 2002
    Like it,like what your doing with it. Heaven forbid someone do something outside that little box.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast