BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: 2006 X5 4.4i with 98K miles - $6,500

My Cars
    '00 s52, '02 m54

2006 X5 4.4i with 98K miles - $6,500

Two-Z3 owner, selling a car for my brother in law. Feel free to check my history of posts or message me with any additional questions.

As the self-proclaimed ​family "car guy", I have been enlisted by my sister and brother-in-law to assist in selling their 2006 BMW X5. To be as upfront as possible, buyers should know that I have the CLEAN title in hand (pictured), a notarized power of attorney which authorizes me to sell the car (pictured), and at any point if you would like to speak/Facetime with either of the owners, I am more than happy to arrange that. Now that we have that out of the way...on to the fun stuff!

Overview:
    Since you're searching for an X5 you clearly already know about the historic performance of these ultimate driving machines. In the market of SUV's, there isn't much that compares to the drive of an X5 - you will be thoroughly impressed with how well this cars handles and gets off the line. This BMW, with a petrol 4.4 liter engine, is a fuel-injected V8 monster which offers 315 HP while delivering a respectable 22 MPG on the highway and 18 MPG in the city. You can comfortably seat 5 with enough space in the trunk to store all your gear. Optional cargo cover, rear HVAC vents, 60/40 fold flat seats, and a split rear-window/tailgate add to the conveniences. Plenty of room for baby seats, golf clubs, AND 20-25 bags of mulch.

Specifics:
    Black paint with the expected dings, nicks, chips, and scratches
    Dark brown leather interior (no rips, but some fading) with black carpet (no floor mats, rubber cargo area mat is included)
    Roof rails
    Massive sunroof
    Fog Lamps
    In-dash CD player
    BMW's X-Drive all wheel drive system
    Xenon headlamps
    Windshield wipers (in case you were wondering - you can never be too careful with used car ads)

Maintenance:
    Mechanically this X5 is in excellent shape. The car has just over 98,000 miles and was serviced at FAIRFAX SERVICE CENTER/DINAN DEALER in Virginia to the tune of about $6K (records available) at 89K and 92K in 2016. The BMW V8's are prone to Timing Case Gasket oil leaks, but lucky for you, this one has already been repaired. No lights on on the dash and the car drives incredibly well for it's size. Tires are relatively new, plenty of life left.

The Bad/Ugly:
    This car is more than 11 years old and has the battle wounds to prove it. Values for similar year/mechanical condition cars are hovering around $10K. There are chips in the paint, there's a cracked passenger mirror cover (we have a replacement you can install), and a couple of the parking sensors are gone; basically, in appearance alone, this car is no different than any other car in the DMV. We're not interested in taking dollars off the price for wear and tear items like these, they've already been factored into the asking price. If you have actual market data on the value stating a lower price, I'm more than happy to discuss.

The car is parked off street in Rockville, MD for the time being. Cash or certified check only. Bring your own plates or temporary tags. I am available to show the car in the evenings and will be around the weekend of November 11th & 12th. Please call or text me (Cooper) with any specific questions or for more pictures.

X5 Driver Side Exterior.jpgX5 Mileage.jpgX5 Driver Interior.jpgX5 Service Invoices.jpgX5 Title and POA.jpg
    Cooper
    '00 Alpine III M Roadster (2017-Present)
    '02 Topaz 3.0 (2009-2020)
    '97 Montreal 1.9 (2005-2009)

My Cars
    '99 Titan Silber ///M3
    What is your history and involvement in this? I know you are helping someone. Your POA is from the summer and you clearly copied and pasted the add as you are available in November to show it?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    '99 Titan Silber
    ///M3

My Cars
    1997 BMW Z3 1.9L
    Quote Originally Posted by ///MJay View Post
    Your POA is from the summer and you clearly copied and pasted the add as you are available in November to show it?
    Agree.... This post needs clarification. Additional information may benefit the sale.