2014 320i 6-speed M-sport; Alpine White on Venetian Beige SensaTec with Silver Matte trim.

-32,842 miles
-March 5, 2014 production date
-Still under factory warranty and maintenance plan for a few months, with option to extend.
-2 keys, all records and books included
-Recently professionally detailed with ceramic paint coating
-Car is absolutely immaculate, showroom condition. Not a single dent, scratch, stain, or curb mark on entire car.
-Garaged and never driven in snow

This is the car every BMW enthusiast is looking for. Sometimes called the “Dream Spec”, “Enthusiast Spec”, or “Jalopnik Edition”. Specially ordered in this exact spec, you’ll never find a dealer ordering one like this for inventory, and you cannot even order one like this anymore (which is pretty unfortunate). This is the last true enthusiast BMW probably ever, and you will never find a cleaner example or a better spec. Clean Carfax and no accidents, paint work, body work, or stories ever! Have never once had an issue with the car. Clean title in hand, no liens. VIN# WBA3B1C5XEPE14597

Rear wheel drive
6-speed manual
M-sport package
Sunroof Delete
Manual Seats
Xenon Lighting Package
Heated Seats (without cold weather package!)
Track Handling Package Wheels - Orbit Grey Style-398 w/ Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires

That’s it!!!

NO sunroof!
NO Premium package!
NO power seats!
NO parking sensors!
NO headlight washers!
NO split folding seats!
NO modifications or aftermarket parts of any sort!

M-sport package includes:
M-sport steering wheel
M-sport shift knob
M-sport suspension
M-sport pedals
M-sport illuminated door sills
BMW Performance Black Grilles
Anthracite Headliner
Sport Seats

Factory coding for numerous hidden features such as rear fog lights, Sport+ mode, iDrive disclaimer removed, seatbelt chimes, tire temperature, etc. If there is anything else the buyer would like coded in, I am happy to do it as well (and in the future if the buyer is local).

The ultimate driver’s car, the lowest weight and stiffest chassis possible for an F30. I am located in Long Island, NY and can arrange shipping if necessary. I’ve been owning rare and unique cars for the past 15 years, and generally do attract enthusiasts from all over the country, so I am experienced when it comes to shipping cars.

Starting this off at $25,000. If necessary, financing can be arranged as well through a dealership that I have a good relationship with.

IMG_0142.jpgIMG_0144.jpgIMG_0145.jpgIMG_0151.jpgIMG_0162.jpg