I'm glad your problem was solved. I've been having kind of similar problem with my 2011 BMW X3 28i Xdrive. A few months ago the following lights came on (ABS, Park, Traction control, Brake and 4x4). The car brakes and drives perfectly fine. I took my car to the BMW dealer and they said that my DSC module was internally damaged and that I had to replace my DSC Unit, which was going to cost around $4,500 (parts + labor + re-coding).

I asked them to give me all the codes they found and they gave me the following: (the ones in bold/red are the some of the same codes you also had)
- 480131 [ICM: Internal Control Unit Fault]
- D017A3 [DSC interface (actual number of sensor edges wheel, 64.1.2): Signal invalid]
- D017C5 [Interface DSC (actual speed, wheel, 46.0.1): Signal invalid]
- D3AC8D [DSC interface (status, hydraulic function, 25D): Signal invalid]
- 480A5B [DSC unit: Internal, pump, speed]
- 800F92 [Welcome light, repeat interlock, active]
- 801405 [CON: undervoltage]
- B7F6B4 [Instrument panel: Switch-off fault in the display unit, no signal]
- E114DB [Instrument panel: Demand based service message, message from CBS subscriber (BBH) missing]
- E114DC [Instrument panel: Demand based service message, message from CBS subscriber (BBH) missing]

I purchased a used DSC unit from eBay, but the DSC module needs to be coded with my current VIN and dealer said they will not reset the code and that I have to buy either a whole new DSC unit or the DSC module by itself, which is actually a bit cheaper but its still going to cost around $1,200.00

I have also contacted a few places I found online that rebuild DSC modules [modulemaster and myairbags] and I was told that they don't work on the DSC modules from BMW X3 2011 and up.

I guess my question is, where do I start? What do you recommend me doing first to rule out other simpler and cheapest causes?
Just FYI, I don't have any diagnostic scanners, which i'm sure I'll be needing. Is there one that you recommend??

I really appreciate your help. Last few months have been so frustrating, especially every time I start the car and having to stare at these stupid lights.
Thank you