Thread: BMW for featured marque for 2018 Keeneland Concours d'Elegance!

My Cars
    635csi, 325is, 740il

BMW for featured marque for 2018 Keeneland Concours d'Elegance!

I know it's been awhile since I've posted here, but I've got a zinger!

This year's Keeneland Concours d'Elegance will have BMW as the featured marque! So if any of you are available to venture to the Lexington, KY area on July 21, it would be great to see a line of shark noses in the paddock area! I'm hoping to have mine there.

We are also open for nominations for the show field itself. Contact me if you are interested.

If you haven't heard of this show before, here is the website link: http://keenelandconcours.com/

Alex

All cars are money pits, it's just that some people love theirs more than others.

The '85

The '83

My Cars
    87-635 '78-R80/7 '96-960
    Hi Alex. Good to see you interested. Weren't we both at one a few years back? I had an incident in my 6 about 3-4 weeks back when we got that first ice and some dumb a$$ parked in the middle of the road standing outside his car on my country road. Probably going to need a few parts like bumper shocks and some air dam brackets. But would love to meet up at the show .

My Cars
    635csi, 325is, 740il
    Dave - I think we were. Sucks about your car. I'm hoping to have mine back on the road for the event, but I'm not holding my breath. If I do, it'll have the shiniest bumper in the club paddock!

I'll definitely be there this year. Let me know if you end up at the show and we will connect up.

Alex

All cars are money pits, it's just that some people love theirs more than others.

The '85

The '83