I have a few things coded on my E46 that I would like to also code to my E39. I have PA Soft and NCS Expert at my disposal. I did not do the coding myself on my E46, so I'm not sure which options to look for in which modules, or if these are even possible on the E39.

The first two are features coded on my E46, the last two are E39 specific.

-Windows and sunroof are active (including one-touch ability) with a door open but no key in ignition. I find this handy as I can hit the windows switch to one-touch up as I'm getting out of the car but before I walk away and lock it. Also handy for when detailing the interior and don't have the key handy.
-Passenger mirror tilt level while reversing is adjustable. I find the factory mirror tilt preset to be too far down for my liking. Would like to be able to adjust it up a bit and have it remember that setting.
-Disable cold check of angel eyes/halos. With LEDs they just flicker rapidly on startup and it looks stupid (IMO). I searched a bit for this and it sounds like the coding option might not be available without a newer LCM, in which case I won't bother.
-Disable HVAC remembering last setting. I want the HVAC module to always stay on whatever it was set to when the car is turned off. As it is now, I think it reverts to a previous setting, depending on how long you left the car turned off it seems (common E39 thing, maybe E38 too?). Think this might be set in the key memory but not sure.

I've only looked at things in PA Soft so far. I was able to enable comfort closing of windows/sunroof w/ the key fob (all windows/sunroof close by holding down lock button) but that was all I found. I'm hoping some or all of these other things can be changed in NCS Expert, but looking for a little guidance. Any help is appreciated.