Hi All,

I need some help, I have a fuel leak behind the rear passenger tire (back-right side of the car). I parked sideways on my driveway last night with the passenger-side at the bottom of the incline. I came back out to the car after about 20 minutes and found fuel puddling under the car and a small but steady stream of fuel dripping from underneath.

I couldn't jack up the car (my neighborhood has rules about working on cars outside of the garage, and the garage wasn't an option at the time). I did shimmy under the car far enough to see where the leak was coming from...

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/sahmed/Downloads/AhJ59lVAOb85C-_-HQBYXXveMKe0SuwVPC25JBvi0MsS.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/sahmed/Downloads/AjvdSGCYxb-3IUApsc6MH_M0lVo_FS_Rl-JO6IJr62j_.jpg[/IMG[

There's a rubber hosethat comes out of what I think is the fuel tank (what I saw was a plastic covering/tray) and it goes straight up vertical, caps off, and then V's down and is just open. I can't find any hanging hoses that could have disconnected from it, nor any indication of a plug that should be there.

No clue what to do. I had a 3/4 full tank, so 12 gallons. I don't know how much leaked out, but eventually it stopped leaking, so it may have been the sloped angle and fuel level that pushed it through this hose. It started leaking up again this morning, but single drop at an interval of a few seconds. But I don't get where this hose should have gone or what it's function is.

Any comments would be much appreciated.
Thank you
AhJ59lVAOb85C-_-HQBYXXveMKe0SuwVPC25JBvi0MsS.jpgAjvdSGCYxb-3IUApsc6MH_M0lVo_FS_Rl-JO6IJr62j_.jpg