Former E92iS owner who is coming back to the marque after three years of 987.1 Cayman S ownership. Love both cars, but need at least four seats and want to get something warrantied to avoid any logistical issues given my work. Seeking a F80 with spartan options (cloth, manual, heated seats). Fell in love with the car at the BMW SC M School; also considering a heavily optioned 230i (track and M components) or stripped M2. Both in manual.

Called BMW NA Finance regarding CPO lease options as I would like to get a used F80 (or get a decent price on a new one) and they mentioned that it was dealership dependent on finance and lease options. Family is a long time Merc family and I know MB offers CPO leasing options for its range of products to include full AMG models (not to be confused with AMG packages akin to M packaged cars). Does anyone know of any dealerships that offer such options, or have any positive/negative experiences regarding a CPO lease? I am also up for getting a car within the continental US even that means travel and transport.

Thanks and have my BMW CCA badge ready to be remounted to the kidney grille.