In desperate search of a complete replacement ECU for my new to me '85 745i, or information on how to repair my original DME.

The original ECU in my car will not fire the coil or injectors, despite verifying the function of the wire harness itself, fuses, main DME relay, ignition coil, ignition switch, battery grounds and 12v leads, crank position sensors, and the double checking the timing tab on the torque converter.

When I first began testing the engine electronics, I installed an injector noid test light on one of the fuel injector wire connectors, and I also installed a calibrated spark tester on the main ignition coil lead.
Upon turning the key on, and without cranking the engine, the injector noid light lit up continuously without pulsing, and the ignition coil fired for less than a second, and did not fire again.
Despite the engine cranking, +12v DC to both sides of coil, and properly functioning crank position sensors, there was no signs of life, no pulse from the noid light, and no further spark from the coil.
Repeated attempts to start the car made no difference, and eventually the injector noid light stopped illuminating completely, and the coil ceased to fire on any other key off/key on attempts.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, I'll even entertain aftermarket ECU solutions if anyone is aware of one!

BMW part #12 14 1 286 050
Bosch part #0 261 200 013