Thread: M5Jed is in town! (Wa state) cars-n-coffee tomorrow!

My Cars
    2003 546it m-sport

M5Jed in (Wa state) cars-n-coffee.

Yesterday 'round 10:30am-1:30-2:00pm, we had some M5' s
    Conversion wagon was replaced by Tim in his wife's mean sounding M6. Forgiveness was easy after hearing his, I mean her exhaust vocabulary.
    Jed, a certain 4.6 wagon, new parts, new tricks plusssome new people to meet local Bimmerphile Scott and his new awesome firehouse garage (He did my suspension and I loved the work), the elusive and recluse WAGONSHO made an appearance. I myself got to reunite with old friends, met some new ones, witnessed new friends meet old friends. Nothing really happened and it was cool.
    Last edited by Plattus1000; 12-30-2017 at 01:38 AM. Reason: Event ended

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hi,

I hope some of the new tricks on Jed's example aren't the ones I'm having done on my car as we speak !!

Some time soon I'll make my way over to one of these meets..

Cheers, Dennis!

My Cars
    2003 546it m-sport
    That would be an honor Mr. Cooper. No Marijuana or craft brew but a good whiskey or scotch if I recall correctly, yes?

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hi Plattus

Never have had a temptation to smoke anything! I will try different beers/ales etc and every now and again I will have a few swift pints etc but yes, prefer a good Single Malt and blend Whiskey or Scotch!

I've skim read some of the requirements for a temporary importation of a car into the USA, need to delve further and if indeed it's viable, I'd bring my Log Burning Touring over and drive around the US for a month or so!

Cheers, Dennis!

My Cars
    2003 546it m-sport
    Fun idea, I'd love to destroy Switzerland's quiet cobblestone towns during a peaceful afternoon. I mean, experience Europe with an Amerikun' version of the e39 wagon. I'd be worried that your car would get stuck at customs for your whole trip. It's fairly easy for me to bring a car there for like $1,200 usd 1 way. Worth it if you don't break down. I can only have the car there for a month I think. We've thought about it but we'd need a car the wife is willing to be seen/heard in so...

My Cars
    2003 546it m-sport
    11am tomorrow till... We run out of fun things to point at and say "wow", "that's cool" & "what? Really?! Wow" at.

My Cars
    2003 546it m-sport
    See ya there?

My Cars
    2003 546it m-sport
    There were some cars there and their fans. Not a huge gathering but I know people wanted to talk with WH, M5J and Angela his wife and Scott (owner of the shop) The PNW was well represented. Cali, Oregon & locals from WA and wasn't there and Idaho too? Small world. Awesome group of enthusiasts.

B-S'd till cold and hungry. Then, we hit the hardball to Woodinville. Most everyone stayed straight in their lanes, Tim's wife's, whatever M6...Abbusive to the heart when he lets that thing go and man it cooked even in the wet, mostly... It sounded and smelled smelled so good from behind when we all got a green light...in a row... Not giving too much of a fig. Good times

We ate at a burger and beer spot in Woodinville proper called Tipsy Cow. Yes, go there.

Last edited by Plattus1000; 12-30-2017 at 02:51 AM.

My Cars
    2003 546it m-sport