Thread: :( Time to say goodbye. Link to turbo parts sale

My Cars
    2003 330i ZHP

:( Time to say goodbye. Link to turbo parts sale

Stinks to have to do this but a career change has forced me to downsize my projects and life in general.

I didn't get to finish my E36 S50 M3 turbo project but I wanted to thank everyone on this forum for being an inspiration and for all the knowledge shared. I've learned a great many things and hope to do another project soon. Thanks especially to Butters for the hook up on parts and helpful hints.

Not sure how often you guys visit the FI classifieds but if you're looking for some new parts here's the link:
    https://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/s...-Free-shipping!

Thanks again. I'll be downsizing to just my 2002 330i - if they ever get the stock DME tuning down pat for that car, I'll probably try the turbo project again.

My Cars
    1993 325is
    Wellllll the e46 tuning is figured out so I guess you better hold onto all those parts minus the injectors.

My Cars
    1997 BMW 328i
    Quote Originally Posted by boostd4 View Post
    Stinks to have to do this but a career change has forced me to downsize my projects and life in general.

I didn't get to finish my E36 S50 M3 turbo project but I wanted to thank everyone on this forum for being an inspiration and for all the knowledge shared. I've learned a great many things and hope to do another project soon. Thanks especially to Butters for the hook up on parts and helpful hints.

Not sure how often you guys visit the FI classifieds but if you're looking for some new parts here's the link:
    https://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/s...-Free-shipping!

Thanks again. I'll be downsizing to just my 2002 330i - if they ever get the stock DME tuning down pat for that car, I'll probably try the turbo project again.

pretty sure RK-tunes offers a stock DME flash for the 330i.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my builds on youtube and IG.

www.youtube.com/thenameskam

@thenameskam on IG

My Cars
    2003 330i ZHP
    I would love to keep the parts, but I need the money worse. If the E 46 turbo project ever happens, it will be at least a year from now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Cars
    Z3 Turbo Ferrari 328gts
    Hello,Do you still have the injector for sale?
    2001 Z3M S52 OBX T4 Top Mount, GTX3582R T4 1.06, 66MM Compressor, 3 Inch IC Pipes,HPX, Wiseco 8-1, Ported Head, Carrillo Pro​ Rods, CES Cut Ring, 3.5 Exhaust, ARP, Big FMI, Turbonetics Gate Fender Exit, 2 Walbro Pumps, UUC 6 Puck Ceramic, Aluminum Flywheel. With working A/C.