Thread: Move over VBOX, Dragy is here!

My Cars

Talking Move over VBOX, Dragy is here!

Per Terry (Burger Tuning):

We've been involved in the testing of a nifty new product called Dragy. It's a small high speed GPS device that interfaces with your phone or mobile device via BlueTooth and allows you to accurately compute performance metrics like 0-60, 1/4 mile & trap speed, 60-130mph, 100-200kmh, etc. The resulting run files compute and validate slope, and spit out in a little graphic ready to analyze, share, etc.

You charge it using a mini-USB port, with the charge lasting a few days (it only wakes up when connected to app), and then throw it on the dash and open the app when you want to start recording runs. It's magnetic so there are slicker mounting options available, but I haven't found them necessary on our test cars. I just throw it up in the corner of the windshield.

We tested them at the latest Shift Sector and No Fly Zone 1/2 mile events and were very pleased with the accuracy and flexibility of the system. A few screen shots from my testing below.

There are a few thousand in use in Asia with great success and we're helping introduce it to the English speaking market. The free Dragy app will be posted to the play store and apple store within a few days. If you happen to get the device before the app is posted just email us and we can send a link for it.

Anyway much more info to follow, including their app based tuner leader board and other slick features, but I know you guys are going to love this thing.

Wanted to make a comparison video but right now its Dragy 1, VBOX 0
    https://youtu.be/T5ttpFBsU1s

My Cars
    BMW M235iR / SpecE30
    Can you customize the performance metrics? For example, could I set it to record 5-100kph without post-processing? Can it record decel time and distance, as well? Is the data downloadable to PC?

Thanks
    -Anthony Magagnoli
    #80 BMW M235i Racing - Pirelli World Challenge TC - 2017 Rookie of the Year
    Rooster Hall Racing / FCP Euro
    '87 BMW SpecE30 #007 - 2012 NASA SpecE30 NATIONAL CHAMPION
    '08 BMW "130i" 6MT, '01 Z3 3.0i Coupe 5MT
    '88 Pontiac Fiero GT 5MT (my childhood dream car!)
    Send Your Teens to Street Survival

Drive Faster Now

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3SpdDmn View Post
    Can you customize the performance metrics? For example, could I set it to record 5-100kph without post-processing? Can it record decel time and distance, as well? Is the data downloadable to PC?

Thanks
    Any speed to speed include decel time and distance can be added under custom mode. The data cannot be exported. We will work on a more detailed report in the feature.