Hey guys, need some input. '05 330xi 6speed 138k very well maintained, had a bad Clunk from rear end when letting out clutch/shifting (can actually feel it in the shift lever itself when it happens) and bad driveline vibration from center of car while accelerating. Got it narrowed down to bad rear u-joint on rear Driveshaft, swapped it out for a clean low mileage used one, Clunk and vibration are now significantly better, but are still present. I've owned 10+ BMWs and none but two ever had any clunking like this (I say this because I've seen many people say "oh the Clunk is nornal"; f-off lol), the two that did (one and e30 with bad subframe, the other an e39 m5 with bad front diff bushing) I was able to diag quickly. My mechanic informed me all the axle boots were in good shape, no lateral or vertical play in any of them, all rear bushings on the car are factory but they all look to be in good order, both the front and rear Driveshaft guibo's look good, replacement Driveshaft had a good CSB as well, so I'm at a loss here. Only thing my mechanic mentioned as having play was a very minute amount of play in the transfer case Driveshaft. Ideas?