Ok so I had a fiasco with this one shop in South FL, to be named later if this thing goes even further south.

Anyways they did a repair on the LCA bushings, and I am assuming they did a halfway job on putting my wheel back together afterwards because even in the first week I got back my car, I heard a little something, especially going slowly and turning either way, from the F/L tire area. I was hoping it would go away on its own, and didnt want to call this idiot at the shop to hear his excuses.
Now a couple of months later, it has very slowly gotten worse, where now when I start out of my parking spot, I get nervous at this sound, makes it sound like something can break or pop out at any moment.

I dont believe it is causing any massive friction because my car coasts just about what it normally does, not sure if that is even a great test since the car is so heavy. And of course at higher speeds outside the neighborhood I hear nothing, not much of a surprise there. I feel more when making a slow turn, especially from a stop.

What do you think it is... same as what I am thinking or...?

When I call and take this back, what do I say, meaning it has to be fixed, but do I have to prove this was their mistake and fix for free or... There is NO WAY there was any sound or play like this before this repair. Obviously I dont want to be an ahole and antagonist from the start, and even though he really pissed me off, I left on good terms when I picked up the car... but frankly I dont feel like he gives a sh$% about anything but his racing clients.

Cheers guys, and if this does not go even 1% of the way I want it, you will hear about this shop... maybe I am too lenient but I dont want to blast a place that is just run by an idiot... yet.