Thread: FOR SALE - VERY RARE • (2) NEW BMW Sheepskin Vest Seat Covers • Tan • 82 11 0 147 524

My Cars
    BMW E39i, Nissan Z

FOR SALE - VERY RARE • (2) NEW BMW Sheepskin Vest Seat Covers • Tan • 82 11 0 147 524

FOR SALE ….

I've got a set (2) BRAND NEW Genuine BMW Sheepskin Seat "Vests" (in the "tan/light beige color)
    (Compatible fit for BMW E39 "5" Series 1997-2003)

The seat covers have been inspected and have absolutely no "cosmetic or material construction" defects
    (No Stains, No Discolorization, No Cuts or Rips, No Damage to Securing Straps and Connectors, or in other words, perfect "New" Condition!

THEY ARE BRAND NEW, IN MINT CONDITION, NEVER INSTALLED, WITH THE ORIGINAL BMW RETAIL BOX!

BOTH SEAT COVERS HAVE ONLY BEEN REMOVED FROM THEIR RETAIL BOX, ABOUT TWO OR THREE TIMES (for inspection and photos).

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________

ASKING PRICE:

$380.00 Including FedEx "SmartPost" Shipping (USPS partnership)
    If local pickup in the Rochester, NY area ... contact me (a slightly lower price can be offered due to no shipping involved)

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________

DESCRIPTION:

THESE SEAT COVERS WILL FIT THE E39 "REGULAR SEATS
    NOT THE SPORT SEATS or "MULTI-ADJUSTABLE ONES"

These BMW E39 "Vest Seat Covers" were recently found, having been in-house stored for almost eight years!
    I had pretty much forgotten that these seat covers had been purchased, years ago, and just never made the decision to install them
    on my BMW E39 (I used the BMW cloth covers instead)

FROM WHAT I"VE GATHERED ... THESE NEW-NEVER USED BOXED SEAT VESTS (in tan), MAY BE THE VERY
    LAST OF THEIR KIND AVAILABLE. THEY WERE DISCONTINUED BY BMW MANY YEARS AGO, AND ARE UNAVAILABLE AT
    BMW DEALERSHIPS, OR PRETTY MUCH ANYWHERE ELSE!

The covers come in the original BMW retail box, and have been stored in a smoke-free, non-humid, dry home environment for
    all of their storage time.

These two BMW seat "Vests" may be the only two remaining seat covers of this color in existence. I've searched the internet, searched eBay,
    contacted dozens of BMW dealerships (from around the country), and asked if any one still sells these color "Vest Style" covers .... and
    everyone of the BMW dealerships has told me they don't have these in stock, and haven't for years. These style seat covers have long been
    discontinued,for sale by BMW, for years now.

The color of these seat covers is listed by BMW as "Tan" ... although they would be more apt to be described as a "Light Beige".

The sheepskin material, and construction, is top quality (as you would expect from BMW), and the sheepskin material itself is almost
    5/8" thick, making it extremely soft to sit on, and in.

There are two stretch-able connector straps (under each cover), to attach the bottom covers securely to the actual lower seat.
    Each cover has a "rubber-like" inside material that firmly keeps the "Vest Covers" from sliding around on the actual seat.

These covers can be dry cleaned if needed.

The BMW part number for both of these covers in this set is: 82-11-0-147-524

INCLUDED:
    Included are the following:

• (2) Genuine BMW E39 "Vest Style" Sheepskin Seat Covers - BMW 82-11-0-147-524
    (These Covers Have Absolutely No "Cosmetic" Damage)

• (1) Genuine BMW E39 "Vest Style" Sheepskin Seat Cover Retail Box
    (This Box is in Very Good to Excellent Condition)

BMW PART FIT INFO:

This Part (Covers) fit the BMW E39 "5" Series model 1997- 2003. (See Realoem.com Parts Illustration in eBay listing photos)

Genuine BMW "Vest Seat Cover - Tan) Part Number: 82-11-0-147-524

IMPORTANT NOTE:
    Please check your BMW model for acceptable fit of these seat covers.
    They may fit other BMW models, but are not officially listed by BMW for other than the E39 model listed above.

_________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________

SHIPPING OR LOCAL PICK-UP AVAILABLE:

FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED IN FULL ASKING PRICE

The BMW "Vest" Seat Covers will be available for FREE local pick-up in the Rochester, New York area, or I can ship these
    to you FedEx Ground (boxed weight for shipping is about 7 lbs.).

If shipped, I will put the original BMW retail box inside another cardboard box, to protect it in shipping.

ABSOLUTELY NO OVERSEAS SHIPPING - ONLY WITH-IN UNITED STATES TERRITORY

Forum Buyer and Seller Understanding Agreement:

I have made every attempt to show the condition of this item (in the forum photos),
    and to describe this particular item in detail. It is your understanding, that upon purchase,
    you will be receiving this item in "BRAND NEW " condition, and that there will be no returns
    (or requested refunds) for any claims of this item being received "item not as described".
    The items "condition" has been well displayed (photos), and described in this listing.

By purchasing this item here on the BMW forum, you agree to the above statement.

THIS ITEM, SOLD IN THIS FORUM OFFERING IS UNDERSTOOD (by Purchaser and Seller)
    TO BEING SOLD IN AN "AS-IS" CONDITION.

ANY SUSPECTED FRAUDULENT BUYER ACTIVITY, OR FRAUDULENT SCAM OFFERS,
    BEFORE SALE ... WILL BE REPORTED TO THIS FORUM ADMIN !!!

PM CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS

(11) FULL DESCRIPTIVE SEAT COVER PHOTOS CAN BE VIEWED AT SYNC.COM (Cloud Storage):

https://ln.sync.com/dl/0a4ea6490/df4...jny2j-h7cji3sx
    (Use "magnifier icon" on right of first image - run through photos by < > arrows)

(4) OF THE FULL DESCRIPTIVE SEAT COVER PHOTOS CAN ALSO BE VIEWED
    HERE ON BIMMERFORUMS.COM:
    https://www.bimmerforums.com VERY RARE E39 97-2003 NEW BMW Sheepskin Vest Seat Covers
    (Seat cover photos at bottom of post)

The photos placed on this forum offer are my actual photos (with an embedded "watermark")
    and any duplication or offload copying of these pictures (or offer text) will be reported to
    the offending web site administrators if found to be used on other forum or selling sites.
    Last edited by NJDave; 12-13-2017 at 02:59 AM.

My Cars
    BMW E39i, Nissan Z
    THESE SHEEPSKIN COVERS HAVE BEEN SOLD (12.16.17)
    bimmerforums.com Administrator please delete this posting.