Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Great deal on SuperSprint @Turner/ECS

My Cars
    98 Z3 2.8
    Quote Originally Posted by jajou318 View Post
    Nice Tim. Can't wait to hear it. What happened to liking the Dinan turned down look you like? I had the Focus exhaust in the cart all day couldn't jump on it though.
    Dinan turn-down (for what) is the one I always wanted on a coupe. Supersprint is the one I've always wanted for the roadster. I'll be selling the Magnaflow.
    96 320i Touring
    98 Z3 2.8 Roadster
    01 PY M Coupe
    96 Z3 1.9 - DASC
    95 318ti Clubsport
    94 Miata M-Edition
    13 smart fortwo

My Cars
    Z3M Coupe & Roadster
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim95M3 View Post
    Dinan turn-down (for what) is the one I always wanted on a coupe. Supersprint is the one I've always wanted for the roadster. I'll be selling the Magnaflow.
    Oh.. Magnaflows. Yes get rid of those.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

My Cars
    BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobkid View Post
    Appreciate it, just not tempting enough yet. Now if you carried MCS at 10% off, we might be talking . . .
    Moton yes (and on deal) but not Motion, close but just one too many letters lol

My Cars
    e36m, E46m, Z3m,
    Such an amazing deal I couldn't pass on this, ended up buying a set for the z3m, the e46m and also the e36m. Canned soup diet for a few weeks.

My Cars
    2000 M Roadster
    Quote Originally Posted by Naresh L View Post
    Such an amazing deal I couldn't pass on this, ended up buying a set for the z3m, the e46m and also the e36m. Canned soup diet for a few weeks.

You're a goddam hero, you know that?

My Cars
    '02 Z3 3.0i 5 speed
    Wish I had known about the 50% special. Too late.

My Cars
    Several
    I was happy with my OEM exhaust, but yeah 50% off was a fun splurge for the old Green M Coupe. Guess Dinan weird mufflers aren't in my future afterall.
    Last edited by adonnan; 11-30-2017 at 10:48 AM.
    "If the Corvette is a rebellious child of the extended automotive family, the M coupe is the blackest of sheep." - via Car & Driver

My Cars
    z3
    Ok, so who got a Supersprint that will be selling their current exhaust setup?

Namely, anything other than OE or magnaflow exhausts

My Cars
    2002 M coupe & 2008 M3
    I too got in on this and purchased a cat-back system. Caught the deal with about an hour left after seeing an instagram post. Looking to do headers in the near-ish future as well and really open up the S54. Really wanted to get the stepped S54 headers too, but just could not swing the whole setup. Likely to go with Status Gruppe or Active Autowerke non-stepped headers.

A long time friend/E36 guy/BFC member with an Oxford Green coupe will likely wind up with my existing Remus pipes. I know at one time (long ago) Andy D. had called dibs on those ha! Glad to see he got in on this deal too.
    2002 M coupe - Imola/Imola, 18" BBS LM, Wilwood BBK, TC Kline S/A coilovers, Supersprint V2 stepped headers, SS Section 1 race cats, SS Section 2 X-pipe, SS Race exhaust, 3.73 differential, Sport mode, Dinan ECU
    2008 M3 sedan - Melbourne/Black, 6MT, AA test pipes, Dinan exhaust, BPM Sport tune, Dinan intake, Swift springs

My Cars
    '98 Z3 M Roadster
    Quote Originally Posted by ECSTuning View Post
    10% off was the best I could do with them this year, LINK

The 50% off was for Cyber Monday only, but you can still save at 25% off!
    --I missed your sale, sadly I would have bought a set, but a couple weeks ago I unsubscribed from emails because I was getting like 3 or 4 a day...
    Last edited by bubbafett; 11-30-2017 at 07:57 PM.
    Built S52 w/Dinan ISR-3 kit, NickG Stage 2+ Tune, Dinan Vortech V2 Supercharger, Dinan Air to Air Intercooler, Dinan CAI, Porsche 803 HFM, Buldogge 6" crank pulley, Griptec 2.90" blower pulley, Eurosport UD pulleys, Dinan 3.38 Diff, Dinan front/rear Swaybars, Dinan springs, Koni Yellow Sport Struts, Ground Control end links, South Bend Clutch Stage 3 Organic, AASCO Light Weight Flywheel 18.5#, Zionsville Radiator & Oil Cooler, Riot Racing BBTB, Schrick Intake Manifold, 42# Injectors, Schrick cams 264/256, Forged Wiseco pistons 9.0 comp., Forged Eagle rods, Supertech dual valve springs & valves, VAC crank & bearings, Supersprint mufflers, Euro Z3 midpipe, Raceland euro headers, Walbro 255, Bevauto ignition coils, Vortech Mondo bypass, Bailey Diverter DV30, Ireland Rear Subframe Bushings, Mason Engineering Strut Brace, Mason Engineering Clutch Petal, Apex 18" EC-7 Wheels, Full Custom Sound System, two trunk lids (with & without OE spoiler), Hardtop, Trunk full of AK's...

My Cars
    99 Z3MC/00' 2.8 roady
    I could not click ADD TO CART fast enough. Im stoked with this purchase, because I was going to buy last year and Im so glad I didn't! I like my Magna Flow exhaust, but it's time for a change...

My Cars
    '98 Z3 M Roadster
    Quote Originally Posted by redlinealley View Post
    I could not click ADD TO CART fast enough. Im stoked with this purchase, because I was going to buy last year and Im so glad I didn't! I like my Magna Flow exhaust, but it's time for a change...
    What did u pay for a set?
    Last edited by bubbafett; 11-30-2017 at 07:57 PM.
    Built S52 w/Dinan ISR-3 kit, NickG Stage 2+ Tune, Dinan Vortech V2 Supercharger, Dinan Air to Air Intercooler, Dinan CAI, Porsche 803 HFM, Buldogge 6" crank pulley, Griptec 2.90" blower pulley, Eurosport UD pulleys, Dinan 3.38 Diff, Dinan front/rear Swaybars, Dinan springs, Koni Yellow Sport Struts, Ground Control end links, South Bend Clutch Stage 3 Organic, AASCO Light Weight Flywheel 18.5#, Zionsville Radiator & Oil Cooler, Riot Racing BBTB, Schrick Intake Manifold, 42# Injectors, Schrick cams 264/256, Forged Wiseco pistons 9.0 comp., Forged Eagle rods, Supertech dual valve springs & valves, VAC crank & bearings, Supersprint mufflers, Euro Z3 midpipe, Raceland euro headers, Walbro 255, Bevauto ignition coils, Vortech Mondo bypass, Bailey Diverter DV30, Ireland Rear Subframe Bushings, Mason Engineering Strut Brace, Mason Engineering Clutch Petal, Apex 18" EC-7 Wheels, Full Custom Sound System, two trunk lids (with & without OE spoiler), Hardtop, Trunk full of AK's...

My Cars
    Several
    I couldn't justify the cost of headers/midsection even at 50% off, but is there room for improvement from another brand that would work well, without breaking the bank?
    "If the Corvette is a rebellious child of the extended automotive family, the M coupe is the blackest of sheep." - via Car & Driver

My Cars
    2002 M Coupe, 2019 F31
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbafett View Post
    What did u pay for a set? --Looks like they updated their prices to that of Turner. lol
    ECS acquired Turner Motorsport =)

The 50% off Cyber Monday sale was an absolute steal. If I was shopping for exhaust parts, this past Monday would have been the day to buy no doubt.

-2023 Honda Odyssey Elite
    -2019 F31 Individual (M-Sport, Prem, Exec, Track)
    -2004 Honda CRV
    -2002 S54 M Coupé

My Cars
    99 Z3MC/00' 2.8 roady
    I paid 765.00 for the mufflers, Which was 50% off.

My Cars
    99-01 M Cpe & Rdts, X5M
    Quote Originally Posted by Naresh L View Post
    There's always Top Ramen noodles, to change it up once in a while...

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Mushman View Post
    You're a goddam hero, you know that?
    Indeed!

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by adonnan View Post
    I couldn't justify the cost of headers/midsection even at 50% off, but is there room for improvement from another brand that would work well, without breaking the bank?
    For m52/s52
    Ebay headers, or there is a company that makes decent headers for about $200
    Both the above are basically just copies of the euro supersprint headers anyways

My Cars
    2000 M Roadster
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBreaker View Post
    For m52/s52
    Ebay headers, or there is a company that makes decent headers for about $200
    Both the above are basically just copies of the euro supersprint headers anyways

Yeah, but is the steel/fitment/build quality the same? I'm so leery about eBay shît. Must be a carry-over from my Volkswagen days...

My Cars
    z3
    The $200 Racelands are excellent quality and ready to install (to the engine, midpipe will need custom work). The ebay units need a little massaging

They make shorties and longtube headers... I think the shorties are a little easier to install, not sure any are 100% bolt on
    Last edited by BimmerBreaker; 12-02-2017 at 03:55 PM.

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    2000 M Roadster
    Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Mushman View Post
    I used the Affirm 3mo financing option, and I'll pay it off before I rack up a whopping $80 in interest, lol.

Only downside is that the first payment is due 12/28 and yet the exhaust won't ship until 12/20 (according to ECS)...

*update*

According to ECS, I was one of the first couple of guys to place an order for the exhaust during the 50% off sale. At that time, the availability showed December 6th, 2017 and I assumed it was because Supersprint shipped to ECS, or drop-shipped to me--whatever, no big deal.

By the time I had finished placing the order, however, the shipping date had moved back to December 20th, 2017. Again, no big deal, even though that meant I was going to make a payment almost immediately after finally receiving it.

But now the availability says January 19, 2018 on my order page. So nearly 2mos after placing the order, and I'll have probably made 2-out-of-3 payments by the time it shows up--assuming the date doesn't get pushed back any further.

Anyone else noticing this on their orders? I'm not thrilled with the idea of paying interest on something that I haven't yet been invoiced for (ECS doesn't typically bill until it ships), when I could simply pay for the thing in full next month.

My Cars
    00 Evergreen M Coupe
    My packaged arrived last Thursday, November 30th...
    WTB: Z3 M Coupe - G-Power front splitters, driver's side door panel

WTB: E36 M3 Coupe - CF Roof plug, LTW Spoiler

My Cars
    2002 M coupe & 2008 M3
    My expected ship date is now 1/19/18. Was previously 12/20/17 when I ordered. Haven't been charged yet other than initial $1 hold showed on Credit Card, likely bc as you said ECS won't bill until it ships. Had I known I'd have 2 months to arrange funds I probably would have bought the stepped headers too at that price.
    2002 M coupe - Imola/Imola, 18" BBS LM, Wilwood BBK, TC Kline S/A coilovers, Supersprint V2 stepped headers, SS Section 1 race cats, SS Section 2 X-pipe, SS Race exhaust, 3.73 differential, Sport mode, Dinan ECU
    2008 M3 sedan - Melbourne/Black, 6MT, AA test pipes, Dinan exhaust, BPM Sport tune, Dinan intake, Swift springs

My Cars
    z3
    I definitely would have bought a set had I known that

My Cars
    99 Z3MC/00' 2.8 roady
    My ship date still says Dec 19th

My Cars
    e36m, E46m, Z3m,
    Quote Originally Posted by redlinealley View Post
    My ship date still says Dec 19th
    Same date, Probably wont get my set till early next year. Your in Allentown, I use to go there every year for Training, Porsche training center in located in Easton PA. I love that diner 248 on Nazareth, amazing food.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast