Thread: Fcpeuro

My Cars
    BMW MERCEDES BENZ

Fcpeuro

Well I have to say FCPEURO is my go to place for now on for any and all parts for euro cars. Not only are they local (25min drive) but there face to face customer service is top notch.

I have placed a few small orders from oil filter to thrust arm I just picked up. They have this LIFETIME WARRANTY yes it's real. I just took my used oil filter to them and exchanged it for a new one.

I doubt you will see this but thank you FCP euro in Milford for all your help and services.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

My Cars
    BMW Everything
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick91303 View Post
    Well I have to say FCPEURO is my go to place for now on for any and all parts for euro cars. Not only are they local (25min drive) but there face to face customer service is top notch.

I have placed a few small orders from oil filter to thrust arm I just picked up. They have this LIFETIME WARRANTY yes it's real. I just took my used oil filter to them and exchanged it for a new one.

I doubt you will see this but thank you FCP euro in Milford for all your help and services.

Thank you for your business. I'm glad we were able to accommodate you being a local customer. If there is ever anything you need we're here to help!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Lifetime Replacement Guarantee, Free Shipping on $49+, and Hassle-Free Returns.
    FCP Euro - OEM & Genuine European Auto Parts Online

My Cars
    BMW MERCEDES BENZ
    Quote Originally Posted by FCPEuro View Post
    Thank you for your business. I'm glad we were able to accommodate you being a local customer. If there is ever anything you need we're here to help!

Do you have a price list for your apparel? Was really digging one of them fitted hats. And I have to say the inside of the warehouse is absolutely stunning.. If anyone has the chance to visit there location I suggest doing it. It's HUGE inside. And the service guy that helped me today mentioned that all there DIY videos are all done on sight. SO COOL... I should of grabbed a vinyl decal to add to my rear window of my car to represent FCPEURO. I look forward to doing more business in the near future. Thanks again for all your help..

My Cars
    BMW Everything
    Do you have a price list for your apparel? Was really digging one of them fitted hats. And I have to say the inside of the warehouse is absolutely stunning.. If anyone has the chance to visit there location I suggest doing it. It's HUGE inside. And the service guy that helped me today mentioned that all there DIY videos are all done on sight. SO COOL... I should of grabbed a vinyl decal to add to my rear window of my car to represent FCPEURO. I look forward to doing more business in the near future. Thanks again for all your help..

Normally all the merchandise is listed on our site but I'm not seeing any hats at the moment. I'll be in early tomorrow and double check for you. And yes, we have a space next to the main building that we're currently using as a Motorsport/content space. We habe pretty big plans for it moving forward. Next time you come through check it out.

My Cars
    BMW MERCEDES BENZ
    Normally all the merchandise is listed on our site but I'm not seeing any hats at the moment. I'll be in early tomorrow and double check for you. And yes, we have a space next to the main building that we're currently using as a Motorsport/content space. We habe pretty big plans for it moving forward. Next time you come through check it out.

Yeah that's what I couldn't find was the hats lol. Well as the saying goes no price then they are free right hahaha. Oh I didn't know you guys where having BIG plans.... when is all that supposta happen? Shot if you ever need a donner car to work on let me know lol i am more then happy to let you guys use it hahaha...

My Cars
    Nissan Titan, Subaru WRX
    Where is FCPEuro located? I"m tired of dealing with ECS tuning and BavAuto

My Cars
    BMW MERCEDES BENZ
    Quote Originally Posted by militarydave30 View Post
    Where is FCPEuro located? I"m tired of dealing with ECS tuning and BavAuto
    Milford CT. Look them up online. I'm telling you I will not use any other company but them. The life time warranty on there products beats the rest. You could even return your used motor oil. Yes you read that right lol. I didn't believe it at first but I did it with a oil filter yesterday. I had to pick up a thrust arm for my passenger side and figured I might aswell try the oil filter return and I walked out with a new filter at no charge and my thrust arm... FCPEURO.......

My Cars
    BMW Everything
    Yeah that's what I couldn't find was the hats lol. Well as the saying goes no price then they are free right hahaha. Oh I didn't know you guys where having BIG plans.... when is all that supposta happen? Shot if you ever need a donner car to work on let me know lol i am more then happy to let you guys use it hahaha...

I'm sorry for the late reply. Yesterday was pretty hectic. The hats are $19.99 including the flex fits and snap backs. We ran low on inventory and the merchandise up front is not part of the inventory we list online. We ran out of hats to sell online so we only have the ones up front for now. Next time you come in I'll make sure you get hooked up with one. And the plans for expansion are supposed to be complete in the next 12-18 months.

My Cars
    BMW MERCEDES BENZ
    I'm sorry for the late reply. Yesterday was pretty hectic. The hats are $19.99 including the flex fits and snap backs. We ran low on inventory and the merchandise up front is not part of the inventory we list online. We ran out of hats to sell online so we only have the ones up front for now. Next time you come in I'll make sure you get hooked up with one. And the plans for expansion are supposed to be complete in the next 12-18 months.
    Sweet bro I really appreciate it. I actually just placed a order but c ant make it to pick the parts up so just paid for shipping. Trying to fix the "clunk" in the front lol. But I look forward to seeing the expansion when done. But like I said before I will send any business your way that I can and you have my business. I'm actually going to be making a lot of purchases in the next year. I'm gonna be buying a audi S4 B8.5 and looking to do ALOT of upgrades...

My Cars
    BMW Everything
    Sweet bro I really appreciate it. I actually just placed a order but c ant make it to pick the parts up so just paid for shipping. Trying to fix the "clunk" in the front lol. But I look forward to seeing the expansion when done. But like I said before I will send any business your way that I can and you have my business. I'm actually going to be making a lot of purchases in the next year. I'm gonna be buying a audi S4 B8.5 and looking to do ALOT of upgrades...

What's your order number? May be able to throw a hat in the order for you. For the fitted what size would you take? This is what we have available:

My Cars
    BMW MERCEDES BENZ
    What's your order number? May be able to throw a hat in the order for you. For the fitted what size would you take? This is what we have available:

R829927666 that was my order confirmation number lastnite.. I'm a size L-XL that's usually whay I get for the dry fit fitted.. that would be awesome man.. Like I have always said local business is always the best business. If you can make it in CT then you are defenetly doing something right lol...

My Cars
    BMW MERCEDES BENZ
    R829927666 that was my order confirmation number lastnite.. I'm a size L-XL that's usually whay I get for the dry fit fitted.. that would be awesome man.. Like I have always said local business is always the best business. If you can make it in CT then you are defenetly doing something right lol...

I meant flex fit. So I think it's like 7 3/8 or 7 1/2....

My Cars
    BMW Everything
    I meant flex fit. So I think it's like 7 3/8 or 7 1/2....
    I'll see what I can do. Have to go through the flex fits and see what sizes are left. I remember the selection being limited. Some are snap backs if that works for you as well?

My Cars
    BMW MERCEDES BENZ
    I'll see what I can do. Have to go through the flex fits and see what sizes are left. I remember the selection being limited. Some are snap backs if that works for you as well?
    Well I have to say unfortunately I didn't get a hat lol it's cool.. BUT I am very amazed that I got my order delivered today. I placed this order Monday NITE 48 hours ago ( give or take a few hours) and I just received my parts... Don't believe me here is a pic. FCPEURO you guys are incredible. And I didn't pay over nite. I paid regular shipping... As always thank you for your services and fast shipping. Now to install and HOPFULLY get rid of the clunking noise in my suspension.... And also sorry I didn't reply earlier. I'm not a snap back kinda guy lol..

My Cars
    BMW Everything
    Well I have to say unfortunately I didn't get a hat lol it's cool.. BUT I am very amazed that I got my order delivered today. I placed this order Monday NITE 48 hours ago ( give or take a few hours) and I just received my parts... Don't believe me here is a pic. FCPEURO you guys are incredible. And I didn't pay over nite. I paid regular shipping... As always thank you for your services and fast shipping. Now to install and HOPFULLY get rid of the clunking noise in my suspension.... And also sorry I didn't reply earlier. I'm not a snap back kinda guy lol..

I was going to ship it your way separately. When we were talking the order was already packaged believe it or not. Here's what I'll do. When we get more hats in I'll make sure I have one set to the side. At the moment all the fitted or flex fit hats are on the small side. We should have another order coming in relatively soon.

My Cars
    BMW MERCEDES BENZ
    I was going to ship it your way separately. When we were talking the order was already packaged believe it or not. Here's what I'll do. When we get more hats in I'll make sure I have one set to the side. At the moment all the fitted or flex fit hats are on the small side. We should have another order coming in relatively soon.
    That sounds perfect. I really appreciate it. I will be placing another order maybe just before or just after holiday. But thanks again for the fast shipping. Fixed my issue I was having.. you guys are the best..

My Cars
    BMW Everything
    That sounds perfect. I really appreciate it. I will be placing another order maybe just before or just after holiday. But thanks again for the fast shipping. Fixed my issue I was having.. you guys are the best..

Sure thing. No problem at all.

My Cars
    BMW MERCEDES BENZ
    Well I placed my order for parts today. Hope my hat and window decal are in there lol.... thanks again for quick supply and shipping. You guys are the best!!!!