Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: FCP EURO Is AWESOME!!

My Cars
    1998 328is

FCP EURO Is AWESOME!!

Guys fcp euro is the best you should go buy everything they have in stock so they will run out of items. Great customer service too!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by zohaibrose; 12-01-2017 at 11:42 PM.
    98 328is/5 Arctic silver
    99 528i 5speed Alpine white(Totaled Unfortunately)
    Oil pan and timing chain delete, weight reduction right?
    98 540i/6 (New baby)

My Cars
    03 525it/5, 1967 GTO
    You should be careful before making a public post like this about a well-know BMW supplier. If you read their main web page again, you'll notice it says "up to 25% off the entire site" for Cyberweek. That means some parts could have a discount of 25%, less than 25% or possibly no discount at all.

I use FCP frequently and have never had a problem with them. They've occasionally sent me the wrong part and sometimes I've found better prices elsewhere, but whenever I've had an order problem they've been courteous over the phone and rectified my issue at their cost. In general I find them to be competitively priced and find their service quite good for an online parts vendor.

My Cars
    1998 328is
    Quote Originally Posted by Twistytee View Post
    You should be careful before making a public post like this about a well-know BMW supplier. If you read their main web page again, you'll notice it says "up to 25% off the entire site" for Cyberweek. That means some parts could have a discount of 25%, less than 25% or possibly no discount at all.

I use FCP frequently and have never had a problem with them. They've occasionally sent me the wrong part and sometimes I've found better prices elsewhere, but whenever I've had an order problem they've been courteous over the phone and rectified my issue at their cost. In general I find them to be competitively priced and find their service quite good for an online parts vendor.
    why should i be careful and their post seems quitemisleading
    98 328is/5 Arctic silver
    98 540i/6 (New baby)

My Cars
    BMW Everything
    Quote Originally Posted by zohaibrose View Post
    BEWARE Everyone!!
    FCp euro claim they are doing a cyber week but if you look at the pictures below or on google they say everything off their site is 25 percent off but i just bought from them 2 weeks ago and compare the pricing. the motor mounts i bought before they were on sale were 39.69 but on their site they are 35.10. they should be 29.54.

just tells you they are lying to their customers, same for the tennsioner pulley it was original price of 10$ but its on "sale" for 9.48 should be around 7$ if it was really 25 percent off . i may sound dramatic but cmon peeps do you REALLY want a overpriced site ripping you off when you could be saving those extra dollars for gas money?

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG
    Hello,

I'm sorry for any confusion here but give us a chance to explain the details of the sale. We are not claiming the entire website is 25% off. We are saying that there are products that are discounted up to 25% off through the entire site. This is common verbiage for sales. In fact we have thousands of items discounted up to 25% off with some items even being discounted higher than that.

We would never intentionally make a claim of a sale without discounting products. For the inconvenience here please PM me your order number and I'll see what we can do in terms of discounting the items in your cart.

Happy thanksgiving everyone and thank you for your continued support.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Lifetime Replacement Guarantee, Free Shipping on $49+, and Hassle-Free Returns.
    FCP Euro - OEM & Genuine European Auto Parts Online

My Cars
    BMW Everything
    Quote Originally Posted by Twistytee View Post
    If you read their main web page again, you'll notice it says "up to 25% off the entire site" for Cyberweek. That means some parts could have a discount of 25%, less than 25% or possibly no discount at all.
    Exactly.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

My Cars
    98 328IS 03 325xi
    BEWARE Everyone!!
    FCp euro claim they are doing a cyber week but if you look at the pictures below or on google they say everything off their site is 25 percent off but i just bought from them 2 weeks ago and compare the pricing. the motor mounts i bought before they were on sale were 39.69 but on their site they are 35.10. they should be 29.54.

just tells you they are lying to their customers, same for the tennsioner pulley it was original price of 10$ but its on "sale" for 9.48 should be around 7$ if it was really 25 percent off . i may sound dramatic but cmon peeps do you REALLY want a overpriced site ripping you off when you could be saving those extra dollars for gas money?

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG
    You aren't making any points with this post. Many members are loyal customers that actually read the ads.

Gave away my BMWs, driving a VW and an Audi now.

My Cars
    F90 M5; E36 M3 Turbo
    I understood the “up to” bit. I did check some prices and they did not seem to be discounted much, but I did not feel misled. There probably are some parts that are discounted 25%. I just did not see enough discount in my poking around to bother looking further. I do buy from FCP regularly but not exclusively. Been buying from them for 15-20 years.

My Cars
    1998 328is
    Quote Originally Posted by pbonsalb View Post
    I understood the “up to” bit. I did check some prices and they did not seem to be discounted much, but I did not feel misled. There probably are some parts that are discounted 25%. I just did not see enough discount in my poking around to bother looking further. I do buy from FCP regularly but not exclusively. Been buying from them for 15-20 years.
    way too long buddy time to give up working on your car
    98 328is/5 Arctic silver
    98 540i/6 (New baby)

My Cars
    2001 525it
    If you don't like there pricing policy don't buy from them. They seem to be a solid parts source.

My Cars
    F90 M5; E36 M3 Turbo
    It’s a hobby. I have a lift. I’ll work on my 991TT when I get it.

My Cars
    1994 BMW 325is
    FCP Euro was the only vendor who seemed to have my lower radiator drain plugs in stock. "Up to" a certain percent is common verbiage in ad territory. I have no problem with it. You just have to look at the discount on the particular part and brand that you are needing.

Some discount is better than no discount. I'm just hoping my parts come in fairly soon, I need to get it up and singing down the road.

My Cars
    BMW Everything
    Quote Originally Posted by Deus Ex Machina View Post
    FCP Euro was the only vendor who seemed to have my lower radiator drain plugs in stock. "Up to" a certain percent is common verbiage in ad territory. I have no problem with it. You just have to look at the discount on the particular part and brand that you are needing.

Some discount is better than no discount. I'm just hoping my parts come in fairly soon, I need to get it up and singing down the road.
    We definitely have the drain plug you ordered in stock along with the belt you ordered. Looks like we got it shipped out on 11/21 for you. The belt dropped in price slightly since you ordered it. As a courtesy I'm going to match it up for you. It's not much, but it's something.

My Cars
    E36, E70, i3
    BEWARE Everyone!!

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

My Cars
    1994 BMW 325is
    Quote Originally Posted by FCPEuro View Post
    We definitely have the drain plug you ordered in stock along with the belt you ordered. Looks like we got it shipped out on 11/21 for you. The belt dropped in price slightly since you ordered it. As a courtesy I'm going to match it up for you. It's not much, but it's something.
    Thanks for that, it wasn't necessary but that is great customer service. I really wasn't concerned about waiting for a sale, just needed to order as soon as possible to get the parts in.

I will definitely use FCP Euro in the future.

My Cars
    e36 323i, M3 3.2
    it's not misleading. you should just read careful.

My Cars
    98 328IS 03 325xi
    Quote Originally Posted by samy01 View Post
    But that would involve thinking, something us old people do when we're too old to work on our cars.

Gave away my BMWs, driving a VW and an Audi now.

My Cars
    E36 Compact,Coupe,E30
    Quote Originally Posted by samy01 View Post
    Agreed. I've found FCP to be the best prices overall out of all the major vendors. OP learn how to read details and don't just jump to conclusions.
    S52 E36 Compact
    E36 325is Coronaproject
    08 Saab 9-3 in Oxford Green

My Cars
    1998 BMW 328ic
    I just ordered from then so we will see.

Don B.

My Cars
    E36 328is, E39 M5
    +1 on FCPEuro. They've always been straight up with me. Even when they shipped the wrong part, they replaced it promptly, no muss, no fuss. Best price on 90% of the parts I look for.
    Lime Rock Park... the most fun you can have in a mile and a half.

My Cars
    1998 328is
    ok i just dealt with one of the guys there and he was able to get me back almost 15 dollars back because of the new sale their doing so i was wrong to be judging them i actually like them and i hate ecs tuning they are mean about everything. only litllllleeeeee complaint i have about fcp is that their prices are kind of high thats prob because they are genuine or german parts so i gotta say the customer service is good

- - - Updated - - -

and if any of you guys have ordered from fcp during this sale what parts did you order? curious to know, im saving up for the lemforeder tie rods
    98 328is/5 Arctic silver
    98 540i/6 (New baby)

My Cars
    328i,740i,e36 m3 x2,e46
    FCP has always been good to me the dozens of times I've ordered from them and they offer usps priority shipping unlike another major vendor that charged me 25 bucks to ship a shift knob via ground shipping. I'll definitely continue to order from them

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

My Cars
    F90 M5; E36 M3 Turbo
    only litllllleeeeee complaint i have about fcp is that their prices are kind of high thats prob because they are genuine or german parts so i gotta say the customer service is good
    s
    Their prices are the same or slightly higher than the lowest prices but they are the only seller to offer a lifetime warranty on any part they sell. I still price shop and usually buy from the lowest price seller unless I think I might need that warranty.

My Cars
    2011 335xi
    Or time for you not to be a dick. He's the one who can read.

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    Annnnnnd I step into the e36 section........
    .....Annnnnd I am stepping back out..

Until next time..

My Cars
    98 M3
    why should i be careful and their post seems quitemisleading
    Misleading to those that don't know the meaning of "up to."

Every post you make in here seems to be looking to pick a fight. What's your issue?

- 98 m3, techno/anthrazit cloth, 124k and officially worthless - 89 m3, alpine/black 143k and officially old - 2000 323it, tiag/grey, 169k and officially boring

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast