Hello, I thought I'd sign up to this forum and ask for recommendation, I have a BMW 335i e90 year 2007. I drove it for years with AUX but so tired of unplugging and plugging it in each time for music from phone, MP3 through USB would be so much better. I was going to go with a system called ***** and even bought it only to find out it will not work because my car audio has fiber optics and the connector that came with the unit doesn't have fiber optic connection. So I will have to return it.

I read some people put a newer stock system in somehow and code it but it was mainly for other numbers not sure how to do it on my model or where to buy the unit, checked eBay but they all seem to be without fiber optic also at least the ones I found by searching.

I know there are third party connectors with boxes for MOST capability and I may just get one of those but thought maybe someone experienced could recommend here. What is best way to add MP3? Hopefully without spending more then $300 or so.