Hi,
I'm using ISTA+ 4.07.31 and EDIABAS 7.3.0 with ENET cable for F and G Models, all working fine with any car I connect to.

with ISTA+ I can do some live diagnostic, see values for all different parameters but I cannot record these parameters in a .csv or similar file. Therefor I downloaded Dr. Gini B021 Basic. First all went fine, I recorded some data from 525d F10 and a 235i F23. Now I've connected to a 520d G31, ISTA+ still working fine but Dr. Gini my gauges are not updating and my csv files only record the timestamp but all parameter values are 0.

Dr. Gini is well identifying my ECU (D83BX7C0) and the .prg file exists in C:/EDIABAS/ECU. When I try to manually test an address/argument like for example "Engine speed" this parameter value refreshes but all other parameters still show a 0. So I guess there is no communication problem.

Can anyone help me with this problem? Does anyone have an alternative to Dr.Gini the only one I know is Testo. But I do not have a link to newest testo version. Does anyone know if Dr.Gini ist still being updated?

Thanks