Thread: caught some pri#ck casing my car. warning

My Cars
    88 M6, diesel jetta

caught some pri#ck casing my car. warning

E36 owners keep an eye out for this douche. caught him taking pics of the car and rims. late 30's, early 40's, average height, dark hair with grey on the sides, drove a blue E39 M5 and according to redmond police resides in bothell.

Me and my Glock 17 will be paying very close attention buddy and the car has been moved to a different location.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "The money power preys upon the nation in times of peace and conspires against it in times of adversity. Corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people, until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the republic is destroyed." - Abraham Lincoln.

My Cars
    E36 Turbo, E39 M5
    He probably just liked your car and wanted to grab a picture of it. A well dressed person in an E39 M5 doesn't seem like a car thief. You should of said hi and introduced yourself.

My Cars
    99 323Ci, 98328i verts
    Quote Originally Posted by E36 328is View Post
    He probably just liked your car and wanted to grab a picture of it. A well dressed person in an E39 M5 doesn't seem like a car thief. You should of said hi and introduced yourself.
    This. If I see a car with mods that I think are great, I might take a pic or two so I can refer to them later. I have a shot on my desktop of some E36 I saw in a parking lot that I thought was the perfect ride height for a lowered car.

My Cars
    e36m3/4/5, e46330i
    The police supplied info even though there was no crime? did they give you the full address? What kind of e36 and wheels do you have?

My Cars
    17 M2 99 M3
    You think you need to use your gun because somebody took pics? Someone didn’t get trained properly, unless you are joking.

My Cars
    325i
    Yup, going to pull a gun on someone taking picture of your car. Not very smart choice.

My Cars
    02 BMW X5 5 spd manual
    I don't think he literally meant he's going to pull a gun on someone for taking pics of his car, just if he catches the guy trying to steal his stuff.
    Instagram: Jaws.garage
    2007 Saleen S331 Supercharged #133 Oxford white
    2002 Mercedes E55 AMG Tectite Grey/Black, Kleemann upgrades, Supersprint muffler
    2007 Buell XB12scg Cherry Bomb

My Cars
    325i
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
    I don't think he literally meant he's going to pull a gun on someone for taking pics of his car, just if he catches the guy trying to steal his stuff.
    Unless your life is in imminent danger, I do not advocate pulling a weapon on anyone.

My Cars
    02 BMW X5 5 spd manual
    Quote Originally Posted by M3poseur View Post
    Unless your life is in imminent danger, I do not advocate pulling a weapon on anyone.
    I don't even own a gun, so it doesn't apply to me anyway!
    Instagram: Jaws.garage
    2007 Saleen S331 Supercharged #133 Oxford white
    2002 Mercedes E55 AMG Tectite Grey/Black, Kleemann upgrades, Supersprint muffler
    2007 Buell XB12scg Cherry Bomb

My Cars
    98 M3
    Lol this idiot got torn apart on FB for this.
    He posted his car for sale, posted the address, and a well known enthusiast in the community came to look at the car.
    If you ever needed an argument why idiots shouldn't have access to guns, here ya go.

- 98 m3, techno/anthrazit cloth, 124k and officially worthless - 89 m3, alpine/black 143k and officially old - 2000 323it, tiag/grey, 169k and officially boring

My Cars
    Prelude-328-M3-4Runner
    Quote Originally Posted by notmpowered View Post
    lol this idiot got torn apart on fb for this.
    He posted his car for sale, posted the address, and a well known enthusiast in the community came to look at the car.
    If you ever needed an argument why idiots shouldn't have access to guns, here ya go.
    wow!
    CBlock

My Cars
    99 328is, 03 X5
    Quote Originally Posted by notMpowered View Post
    I have heard some stupid shit in my day, but that is right up at the top. Thanks for the lulz OP.

My Cars
    2006 Toyota Tundra
    Quote Originally Posted by notMpowered View Post
    wowwwww. Link to the thread