Bimmerforums Upgrade Garage The Tire Rack

Thread: ► APEX - Let’s Make APEX 19” SM-10 and FL-5’s a Reality.

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d

► APEX - Let’s Make APEX 19” SM-10 and FL-5’s a Reality.

UPDATE 8/21

Thank you everyone for your participation. Based on your feedback, we are excited to announce that our 19” SM-10 wheels have entered into production. Our initial launch will include our most popular sizes, with additional supporting fitments arriving 2019. Sample wheels are here in real life, and they're looking amazing. We have planned on-car photos to be taken in the coming weeks, and look forward to updating the community with a real world example of what these wheels will look like mounted on various chassis.

These wheels showcase new features never before seen on our 19” wheels (see images below):

1. Popular 10 spoke design
    2. Deep I-beam milling
    3. Knurled Bead

In addition, we decided to take it up a notch by beefing up the spokes and front lip, resulting in an increased load rating of 1650 lbs per wheel. Larger diameter wheels commonly found on heavier chassis are more susceptible to damage, therefore extra measures were taken to ensure your 19” wheels are better equipped to fight off added stress introduced by potholes, race track berms and other imperfections in the road surface.

These wheels are now available through our group buy here.

Sample 19” SM-10 Wheels in Anthracite (click for high-res)

19” SM-10 Wheels in Race Silver, Anthracite & Satin Black on a BMW E46 M3 (click for high-res)

19” SM-10 Wheels in Race Silver, Anthracite & Satin Black on a BMW E92 M3(Click image for high-res)

19” SM-10 Wheels in Race Silver, Anthracite & Satin Black on a BMW F80 M3 (Click image for high-res)
    Last edited by Eddy@ApexRaceParts; 08-21-2018 at 05:48 PM.

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d
    Thank you everyone who took the survey so far. Your feedback goes a long way! We are still accepting responses at this time.

-The APEX Team

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d
    Check out our on-car renderings of the 19" FL-5 and SM-10 wheels. Which do you prefer, and why?

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d
    E46 M3 renders have arrived! Check out this Phoenix Yellow M3 on our 19" SM-10 and FL-5 wheels. Which design do you prefer?

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d
    It has been a while since our last update and we wanted to get in touch with everyone. Our 19" SM-10 & FL-5 project is still going strong. We are in the finalization stages of engineering and hope to launch these wheels in the upcoming months. Our sample wheels are set to arrive next month, and we are looking forward to giving you a real life representation of what these wheels will look like. Stay tuned as there are exciting updates coming soon

- Matt

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d
    Thank you all for your feedback and participation. 19" SM-10 wheels are on the way. More details can be found in the original post.