Thread: LM1 to LM2 Adaptive lights problem

My Cars
    BMW E60 530DA

LM1 to LM2 Adaptive lights problem

Hi
    First sorry for any mistakes in writting. I'm from Slovenia
    Let me start from the begining. I had broken light modul in my BMW e60 530DA 2004 year. In the car was LM1 and when I bought a nem light modul I wanted LM2 from the facelift version of the E60. Now I have welcome lights and daytime running lights and soo on. Now I wanted to fix my adaptive lights. I know that on LM1 ther is another module AHL which controls the adaptive headlights. So I had to reconect the wires from AHL to LM2 so that the adaptive lights would work. When everything was done with the cables I only turned on the ALC_FAHRZEUG parameter to aktiv so that the adaptive lights would work. And the problem is only the right light is working. When I turn steering wheel to the right the right xenon goes to the right. The left one doesnt do anything. When I turn the wheel to the left the right xenon goes only a litle to the left(you can hardly see that it moves. But once again the left xenon doesnt do anythung. The motors and mechanism in the lights are all OK already checked. And when I switchen the ALC box from the right light to the left. The left light was moving and the right wasn't.
    The adaptive lights are only working when the error parameters are set to non activ. If I set to activ the green led is blinking and I get error in inpa 0x9CC6 Alive-Signal vom ALC-System fehlt. When I set error check to non activ there is no error in inpa for alive signal.
    And one more thing. When I try in inpa to go in adaptive light control I can't. I get no response from control unit error. If I want to do anything with adaptive lighting I have to go in light switch with module with ahl

What could be wrong?
    I was thinking that I would have to replace the ALC box. But why the right xenon is only going in the right direction? Why not completly in left only a little? And why the no response from control unit error? Did anybody replaced the light modules by himself that could help with this? I think I have to do something to tell the computer that it wont look anymore for the ahl module?
    And yes the alc box is also broken probablly

I'm attaching pictures off the errors.
    Attached Images Attached Images