Autogeek.net Car Care Products
** 10% off @ Autogeek.net - PinnacleWax.com & Wolfgangcarcare.com - Coupon Code = clubmember

Thread: 'Full-Monty' Individual M4 Color Project Video

My Cars
    '73 Bavaria

Cool 'Full-Monty' Individual M4 Color Project Video

This one was with us for some time while we cranked through what felt like a bazillion hours of work. Enjoy!

Last edited by Jean-Claude; 01-20-2018 at 10:53 PM.
    “The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten” – Benjamin Franklin

My Cars
    99 M Coupe
    Spectacular work again JC. And you're right in using a 'bazillion' hrs in the result. I shudder to think about the time, energy, effort and expertise you used to create this perfect end product. I'm thinking that M4 would look rather nice sitting in my driveway.

My Cars
    F12 Convertible
    That’s gorgeous! What is the life of the film? I can’t imagine what it’d be like to have to strip without damaging the paint after years of sun and heat.

My Cars
    '73 Bavaria
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnZ3MC View Post
    Spectacular work again JC. And you're right in using a 'bazillion' hrs in the result. I shudder to think about the time, energy, effort and expertise you used to create this perfect end product. I'm thinking that M4 would look rather nice sitting in my driveway.
    I shudder when I think about the time that went into it too lol!

Quote Originally Posted by 98mkiv View Post
    That’s gorgeous! What is the life of the film? I can’t imagine what it’d be like to have to strip without damaging the paint after years of sun and heat.
    10 year warranty from the manufacturer though typical wear and tear are not covered.

It's not bad unless it's abused and even then, paint will only lift if someone is grossly negligent while removing it or the paint has an existing condition that would have a poor bond with the substrate.
    “The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten” – Benjamin Franklin