So in a previous post i wrote a quick DIY for the brake job that i did. i took the opportunity to paint my calipers at the same time. really dont care to get into a discussion on if painted calipers look "ricey" or not. my car is black on black with tints and i wanted something that would pop.

i used the G2 paint, and i was pretty pleased with it. it goes a long was, its super strong and seems like really tough stuff. fairly easy to apply and fairly forgiving.

now since i had just done a complete brake job i had already cleaned most the parts involved with brake cleaner and a wire brush. after that i did some surface sanding, then alcohol clean, and applied the g2.

when around and did all 4 calipers (had the car up on stands as you wont be able to put the tires on and off for this) at the same time and by the time i was finished it was time for another coat. did 3 heavy coats in total. let sit for a few hours and while i had the wheels off the car i took the time to fix all the curb rash (posted a DIY write up with pics of that job in a different thread)
blue front brake.jpgblue rear brake.jpg