BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: 2005 330CI ORIENTBLAU METALLIC w/ carbon fiber detailing all throughout the car, inte

My Cars
    745LI, 335CI

2005 330CI ORIENTBLAU METALLIC w/ carbon fiber detailing all throughout the car, inte

2005 330CI ORIENTBLAU METALLIC w/ carbon fiber detailing all throughout the car, interior & exterior, including carbon fiber trunk.

Photos don't do it justice, this car is just a step below the M3. Has the rare peanut butter colored creamy brown interior, only minor flaw is stitching on driver's side which is an easy fix & not really noticeable unless looking for it. Wheels are stock wheels that have been color-matched to the vehicle.

Cannot reiterate enough--- Warehouse/Garage kept, pampered car, barely driven hence reason for selling it.

There is a loan on the car through the bank but during purchase the title will be transferred clean/clear. Vehicle has clear carfax that you're welcome to run. As mentioned with loan/lien, we're posting it fairly close to remainder owed, willing to consider cash offers but KBB is close to asking and there is at least double that in the detailing of the carbon fiber, see photos throughout car.

No I do not need help selling and please do not contact unless serious as the car is fun to drive but not wanting a lot of people just requesting to joy-ride since it is parked around boxes in warehouse.

There are wayyy tooo many extras to list, does have exhaust, aftermarket CD, new tires on the car w/ less than 1000 miles on them... Can go on & on but easier to view in person, I'm sure the first to come look will want to leave with the car...

Asking $8,750- obviously have much more than that just in parts
    Located in Denver, N.C. 704-240-6015

My Cars
    328i
    I don't see a link to the pictures. Can you post or reply with the pictures?

My Cars
    1995 540i MSport
    cereally, no pictures?

My Cars
    BMW Z3 3.0 VF SC'd
    Quote Originally Posted by foxzfyre View Post
    2005 330CI ORIENTBLAU METALLIC w/ carbon fiber detailing all throughout the car, interior & exterior, including carbon fiber trunk.

Photos don't do it justice, this car is just a step below the M3. Has the rare peanut butter colored creamy brown interior, only minor flaw is stitching on driver's side which is an easy fix & not really noticeable unless looking for it. Wheels are stock wheels that have been color-matched to the vehicle.

Cannot reiterate enough--- Warehouse/Garage kept, pampered car, barely driven hence reason for selling it.

There is a loan on the car through the bank but during purchase the title will be transferred clean/clear. Vehicle has clear carfax that you're welcome to run. As mentioned with loan/lien, we're posting it fairly close to remainder owed, willing to consider cash offers but KBB is close to asking and there is at least double that in the detailing of the carbon fiber, see photos throughout car.

No I do not need help selling and please do not contact unless serious as the car is fun to drive but not wanting a lot of people just requesting to joy-ride since it is parked around boxes in warehouse.

There are wayyy tooo many extras to list, does have exhaust, aftermarket CD, new tires on the car w/ less than 1000 miles on them... Can go on & on but easier to view in person, I'm sure the first to come look will want to leave with the car...

Asking $8,750- obviously have much more than that just in parts
    Located in Denver, N.C. 704-240-6015

"You don't win silver....you lose gold."