Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: E36 DaCorsa Exhaust Group Buy

My Cars
    M5, E61
    Quote Originally Posted by AAD View Post
    If you are shipping these by sea and they are leaving January 3-10 you won’t have them in your hands for minimum of 4 weeks then you will have to inventory and ship them out. So customers like me that we’re told we would have them by the Christmas really aren’t going to be seeing them until the end of February. I import goods overseas and am familiar with the process and timeline.

How do I go about canceling the order if I don’t want to wait any longer? I tried looking on the back of your site but it doesn’t pull up my order even though I have a receipt.
    We receive containers pretty regularly between 14-18 days. This is less than a full container so it will actually be easier to receive because we won't have to schedule a driver for port container pick up.

Realistically we are looking at Jan 20-30 for all shipments to be in the hands of folks.

My Cars
    1995 DV M3
    Need to install by January 26th for Rolex24! Fingers Crossed!

My Cars
    M5, E61
    Merry Christmas. While not yet under your tree, we received these photos from the factory that were taken last week. Progress is moving forward.
    Last week, we finished all the pipe bends; this morning, we are oil cleaning the pipes. All muffler, canisters, and caps are also ready, just wait for the assembly scheduled for later this week or early next.
    Tomorrow, all the piping is being sent to polish, after the New Year Holiday, we should have it all competed.
    here are some progress photos:

My Cars
    95 M3, 17 Superduty
    I can wait if it is going to be that long, but please keep us posted if this is going into February. We are building an E36 as a marketing vehicle and have events planned in February we want to make sure it gets to.
    Quote Originally Posted by umnitza View Post
    We receive containers pretty regularly between 14-18 days. This is less than a full container so it will actually be easier to receive because we won't have to schedule a driver for port container pick up.

Realistically we are looking at Jan 20-30 for all shipments to be in the hands of folks.

My Cars
    M5, E61

My Cars
    2006 BMW 330i
    Thanks for your continued patience.
    Please let us know when the boat sets sail and when you receive the shipping container.

My Cars
    M5, E61
    Soon as we get the container info we'll give you guys insight.

My Cars
    M5, E61
    Latest update from the factory today:
    Everything is going well.
    But just we are waiting for the tips to be returned from assembly, because we discovered a quality finishing issue, so we spent one more week to re-make the tips.
    Next Tue Jan 9th, we are going assemble whole system; the on-board day would be on Jan/24th but we will try to get it sooner, worst case the ETA would be around FEB/14th.

If we can forward one week early, I’ll let you know as soon as possible.
    So I'm sorry guys, there was a slight delay, but don't worry, for those of you in immediate need, the minute they land, we'll be shipping via 2 day service. Keep the faith

I think he meant to say Jan 14th and Feb 4th, but will keep you posted.

My Cars
    95 M3, 17 Superduty
    So it looks like I was right.

If he can’t ship by Feb 16th we’re easily looking end of March/April due to the Chinese New Year.

Quote Originally Posted by AAD View Post
    If you are shipping these by sea and they are leaving January 3-10 you won’t have them in your hands for minimum of 4 weeks then you will have to inventory and ship them out. So customers like me that we’re told we would have them by the Christmas really aren’t going to be seeing them until the end of February. I import goods overseas and am familiar with the process and timeline.

How do I go about canceling the order if I don’t want to wait any longer? I tried looking on the back of your site but it doesn’t pull up my order even though I have a receipt.

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by AAD; 01-10-2018 at 01:17 AM.

My Cars
    95 M3, 17 Superduty
    Is this a different exhaust? Can you make us a deal on these since you have them in stock?
    E7976328-5CED-4E2E-8695-151A605D9AB9.jpgin
    Last edited by AAD; 01-10-2018 at 01:34 AM.

My Cars
    M5, E61
    This is the same exhaust.
    That is the normal price.

Shipment space is being booked for next week Wednesday (Jan 17th). so It will be here 16 days from that day. That means February 2nd-6th arrival. It's a little later than expected.

My Cars
    2006 BMW 330i
    This is the same exhaust.
    That is the normal price.

Shipment space is being booked for next week Wednesday (Jan 17th). so It will be here 16 days from that day. That means February 2nd-6th arrival. It's a little later than expected.
    Did the boat set sail yet?

My Cars
    M5, E61

My Cars
    1995 DV M3
    Today should be the day, please keep us posted on shipping to customers. Are you still planning on 2 day shipping to customers?

My Cars
    M5, E61
    No word yet from the brokerage, but hopefully today we get some news, yes, still planning 2 day shipping.

My Cars
    95 M3, 17 Superduty
    Thanks for the update please keep us posted.
    No word yet from the brokerage, but hopefully today we get some news, yes, still planning 2 day shipping.

My Cars
    2006 BMW 330i
    Will I get my exhaust next week?

My Cars
    95 M3, 17 Superduty
    Looks like I called it.

My Cars
    M5, E61
    Customs is clearing it today or tomorrow, pick up is Monday, shipping starts Tuesday or Wednesday unless there is a port delay where they can't grab the container.
    So next week for most people is doable, but we will inspect most of the first few so it will take a little longer. If you REALLY want to be first, just email us and let us know you can't wait.

My Cars
    2006 BMW 330i
    Customs is clearing it today or tomorrow, pick up is Monday, shipping starts Tuesday or Wednesday unless there is a port delay where they can't grab the container.
    So next week for most people is doable, but we will inspect most of the first few so it will take a little longer. If you REALLY want to be first, just email us and let us know you can't wait.
    Please inspect mine before shipping. I paid with PayPal: ng***es@gmail.com.

My Cars
    2006 BMW 330i
    Do you have the container?

My Cars
    M5, E61
    pick up slated for tomorrow or Thursday.
    Will post pics, we're already starting to make labels for it.

My Cars
    M5, E61

My Cars
    X5 E53 528i E39
    Is there a chance that I could jump on the special pricing for today? PM me please.

My Cars
    1995 DV M3
    Looks like they shipped. Christmas in February!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast