BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: FS: Focus ST (ST3 package) FULL FRPP tune + kit, Bilstein B8s, Avantgarde wheel

My Cars
    02 E46 M3 IR + 13 Honda

Thumbs up FS: Focus ST (ST3 package) FULL FRPP tune + kit, Bilstein B8s, Avantgarde wheel

HELLO BimmerForums - SORRY ABOUT THE NON-BMW CONTENT HERE! But, I am posting here as I would love for this to go to a respectful owner! I've been a member on this forum for a while and although I am not as active as prior years - I still browse the forum, with that being said here are the details
    :hattip:

Things will be taking a slight turn in my life due to which I need something with better mileage and an automatic gearbox. Hence, I am putting my Performance Blue Focus ST for sale - over the year(s) I have been on top of all the required maintenance items PLUS some more as you can see from my build journal located HERE

I am the 2nd owner (the previous owner also took very good care of the car), here are some details:

• 2014 Performance Blue ST with ST3 package
    • Mileage = 73,381 (at the time of the pictures)
    • VIN# 1FADP3L98EL121136
    • FRPP Cold Air Intake
    • FRPP Spark Plugs
    • FRPP Tune
    • FRPP Exhaust (which is a re-branded Borla exhaust basically)
    • Stock Rear Sway bar
    • Stock Shifter kit
    • Ford OEM Wheels powder coated to match the Rado Gray color with custom ST center caps with Pirelli P-Zero Nero tires.
    • Clear bar installed on the full front end, mirrors, hood, front fenders, headlights and fog lights
    • Prestige Photo Sync tinted windows at 35%
    • Rally Armor Splash Guards all around
    • Husky Liners in front and rear seats plus the rear cargo area.
    • Navigation
    • Sony Premium Sound system
    • New Strut bearings - replaced at 68,417 miles, along with other suspension bolts and insulators - see spreadsheet
    • Mountune Bilstein B8’s kit - suspension has 4,440 miles on it
    • CX-Racing FMIC
    • Kydex Brake Air Guides
    • Kydex Gas Pedal Spacer
    • Strano Motorsports Rear Sway-Bar
    • Stock brake pads and rotors front and rear
    • Brake fluid flush with ATE TYP 200 brake fluid - last brake flush was 71,400 miles
    • Motul DCTF transmission fluid
    • K&N Air Filter cleaned once every year then re-sprayed with K&N oil - cleaned at 71,400 miles
    • All Factory recalls are taken care of — you can see all the details in the spread-sheet, can pull records with VIN as well
    • Tires are rotated regularly (unless I become too lazy which happens at times)

Full-Disclosure as I got nothing to hide: this is under the PO ownership…as described by him - I will have to dig up the pics of the repair, but they are available upon request!
    On the Auto Check report it does show an “Accident Report”, but to call what happened an accident is not the full story. It was a cosmetic hit/damage only and I INSISTED on replacing the parts rather than repairing them, and thus it created the “accident report” and I would do it the same way again if I was given the choice.
    What happened was it was 7:30am and I was stopped at a red light and so was the 1994 Isuzu Trooper SUV behind me. All of the sudden I feel a hit from behind. The driver of the Trooper had his foot slip off the brake pedal and he coasted into the rear of the ST. Well due to the height differences between a ’94 Trooper and the ST he damaged the rear tail gate and the upper bumper portion of the bumper. The tail gate still worked perfectly, and his insurance company wanted to “repair” the parts rather than replace them. I fought them and they finally agreed to have the parts replaced, not repaired. They used all brand new OEM Ford parts and the work was done at my choice of repair shops in Cherry Hill, NJ. The hit was so soft that NONE of the crumble zone pieces under the bumper were damaged. There have been no lingering effects from the accident, you would never know it was hit unless I told you. On the Auto Check report it says the accident was in California and Mt. Holly, NJ on the same day, but that is because the insurance company is based in California.

The car is adult owned and all service (under the previous owner) was done on schedule by a Ford Certified Technician at the dealership, all records available as I maintain a folder with all the documents + I also maintain an excel spread sheet which shows what was done to the car at what date and mileage and what part# was used (I will post that later here).

After I bought the car I have been maintaining it myself — the turbo is never induced unless the car oil temperature is sitting almost in the middle (or slightly left) OR around 20 to 30 mins into a drive. The gear changes stay under 3000 rpm religiously during the first 20 to 30 mins of each and every car I have owned! I have mentioned this many times so feel free to check my journal and posts related to the same.
    Every fuel fill up is done with 93 octane "Top-Tier Fuel" and not the cheap stuff from no name stations.

The title is held by my credit union and title transfer can be handled by wire transfer only. I am located in Union County, New Jersey and travel back-and-forth to York, PA (one of the main reason why I need a cheap DD as my commute will increase)

I am a car guy, to the core. I come from an ownership of 2-BMW M3’s (respective threads located in the ST’s build journal above) I do 1-HPDE per year to enjoy the car and hence I always like to be on top of maintenance items plus some more.I do not allow anyone to eat inside the car as I HATE that! That means even my little one doesn’t get to eat inside.

Exterior/Interior:
    No rips or tears in the leather — other than just normal wear and tear. The car has rock chips and bumper wear for its age, but everything is still protected by the clear bra — at some points the clear bra has scratches due to taking the usual beating when a car is your DD.
    In the pictures you will see a slight crack near the passenger side fog light housing — that happened in the winter of 2016 when a tiny piece of hard snow hit the car. There are some nicks in the clear bra on the lower front lip but not through to the paint.
    Under the front lip on the passenger side a valet parker hit a parking curb and crashed the underside of the lip, but you can’t see it while standing in front of the car, you have to look underneath to see it.
    Zero door dings, as I am the guy that parks in the middle of nowhere and always takes the parking spot on the end next to a curb. The paint and shine can be a lot better if it gets a detailing treatment but for a DD its in great condition as you can see from my journal my wash routine is pretty extensive and every time the car is washed it gets 2 layers of Collinite insulator 845 wax and is then sealed with Meguires Quick Detail spray. The car is stored inside my garage every day so it isn't subjected to the weather on the overnights.

Engine:
    No issues here — please see the attached Blackstone Oil Reports

Tune:
    The Ford tune really wakes up the car and has over 350 lb./ft. of torque, it's a real blast to drive. I purchased the car around 45,000 miles on the clock it currently sits at 72,xxx miles. The tune is the Ford racing tune and it was installed at the Ford Nationals show in Carlisle, PA in June of 2014 by an approved Ford dealer — under the PO. I have the original factory tune on a thumb drive that will come with the car. While at the show, the PO had the dealer install the Ford racing short shifter, upgraded plugs, cold air intake and exhaust.

I have all the original parts that will come with the car, which are:
    -Stock exhaust
    -Stock springs

EDIT: Adding photos for the service records + the maintenance spreadsheet that I maintain:

I have tried to include as much details as possible — I might have missed something, but feel free to post questions.
    This is a turn-key car, which needs nothing but a respectful owner to take care of it. Please be mindful and don’t throw me low ball offers as I am in no-rush to sell this. As you can see I have not done any trashy tuning, BIG turbo etc upgrades to the car — I have kept it simple where one can enjoy the car reliably and still whack it out on a track over a weekend!

Asking Price is $17,000 with everything included (winter set negotiable)

The sale will include Access-port V2 as well
    Sale *might also include a set of Enkei RSF5 but that depends on the offer, see the thread HERE - the wheels arent in perfect shape but repairable!

Current Mileage is 72,857 and it will go up as its my DD

Thanks for looking. :big smile: :goodluck:
    Last edited by Blanchimont; 11-08-2017 at 09:50 AM.

My Cars
    02 E46 M3 IR + 13 Honda
    Price drop to $17,500 - parting out some parts - the stock shifter has been installed, the Ford Racing Short Throw kit is For Sale, HERE

I have listed some stuff in the FS section of http://www.focusst.org, the following items will be available FS soon:
    - Avantgarde wheels
    - Set of snow tires
    - FRPP exhaust/Borla exhaust
    - Strano motorsports rear sway bar

My Cars
    02 E46 M3 IR + 13 Honda
    Sold
    Last edited by Blanchimont; 02-15-2018 at 10:10 PM.

My Cars
    02 E46 M3 IR + 13 Honda

Thumbs up

sold
    Last edited by Blanchimont; 02-15-2018 at 10:10 PM.

My Cars
    02 E46 M3 IR + 13 Honda
    price drop to $15,500

My Cars
    02 E46 M3 IR + 13 Honda
    to the top! open to offers

My Cars
    02 E46 M3 IR + 13 Honda
    SOLD - Mods please delete this thread