Hi Everyone,

This is my first post as well as my first BMW
I am currently in Germany and have bought my first BMW and its the 2014 X3 xdrive20d with 79k kilometers on the odometer. Mine is the BMW produced after July 2014 so the second version i guess?
I really like my car, but there are a few updates i would love to do to it. I would love to get 20" rims, but not sure if this is good or bad for the car and what other things i should consider? I think there are small parts in the tire that also need to be bought (sensors)?
Additonally, if anything, i would love to be able to change the screen/navi as its the small one... Business version, but not the Professional so its 5.5 inches. I have a question about this... can i somehow buy, or find just the screen replacement for this and put it in, or does it have to be coded or something else replaced?
Additionally, what about this android screen that i see on youtube people installing... has anyone here done that actually? Have you seen it affect the car in any way, and disabling any of the features on teh car or making some issues with the car? Is the android navi slow just like those chinese cell phones they tend to sell..? I'm really not sure about this android navi, and wondered what you all thought about it?