Thread: 10mm Socket DIY Archive!

My Cars
    1996 328is

10mm Socket DIY Archive!

Hey everyone! Wow, I haven't logged into this account in years! I'm David, and I'm launching a new resource for the car enthusiast community. I'm looking to create a single website that will serve as a community-driven and maintained service manual, but also has common problems, fixes, and diagnostic information that you wouldn't find in the average service manual.

This could be a huge thing and I'd like the community to take part in filling out the pages. It's built on MediaWiki, the same software that runs Wikipedia, so it should be pretty easy to edit and maintain.

I'd love it if you guys would be interested in creating new articles and DIYs! Send me a message if you would like to know how you can contribute or be a part of the project.

www.10mmsocket.com

My Cars
    E46 wag. E36 convertible
    I don't doubt that YOU are a 'funny guy' COCONUTMNKY.....(you haven't made me laugh yet) and you have been on here 3,057 comments...and I'm only here the past few months.....I honored a funny guy recently, he was a clown....he made a business entertaining 3 to 6 year olds while inhaling 'crack cocaine' in between. Frank is now in prison.....................Frank posed as a CLOWN...even drove a retard short bus..for his attraction...Frank is today sentenced for 65 years.....and there are a lot of Franks

My Cars
    E46 wag. E36 convertible
    I did not..and do not like your insightful posting here...........Steve